Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

Work [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Kei's answer was a little rough as he suddenly grabbed her turning her around and pinning her against the wall holding her wrists in one hand as he leaned in and kissed along the side of her neck his breath coming out in a whispered rush against her skin. "I can think of many things....and many different ways I wish to start..." He said as he bit down on the side of her neck, not hard enough to punch thru with his fangs but enough that he could almost taste her pulse against his tongue as he held it there.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 pm

When he bit her she could feel the hoot steamy love that radiated off of him and she couldnt help but moan a weak moan.... But in this form she could turn everything around on him she grabbed his leg and threw him into the wall across the room and then put her elbows up against his arms holding him in place as she but only one licked his neck and whispered... "I can give back what you give me ten times harder......"
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 pm

A low moan escaped him between being thrown against the far wall and now getting licked not that he actually minded! He looked at her as he smirked. [color=indigo]"Im sure.' [/color]he said as he moved his legs coming up to wrap around hers and flipping them both around so that he had her pinned to the floor his hand sliding up her side as he looked down at her. "But you realize the same could be said for me."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:51 pm

She grinned and nodded as she brung her leg up and kicked him in the back of the head then quickly jumped onto him and now their positions were reversed but she was higher up her legs holding his arms as she giggled... "My way is funner though..." She kissed his neck then bit down hard just enough to draw a small amount of blood and then she licked it away with a red flush on her face...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Kei moaned a little as he laid there having had his head wrining for a few precious seconds before looking at her and shaking his head, and moaning all words lost to him for the moment as he was simply left to feel.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:27 am

Melody all but giggled as she teased and loved on him she kissed and nibbled here and there until her transmitter went off.... They were being contact by his home world she jumped off of him and reverted to her regular form to answer the transmission with the thoughts.... "Nice timing..." The screen flashed and she again saw the king and a woman at his side her guess it was Kei's mother.... "Hello...."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Kei rolled over and managed after a few moments to calm down and once again be in his normal state before getting up and walking over to stand next to Melody. "Mother, father?" he asked looking at them both. He stood there as the spirits once again flocked to his side as if to offer him moral support and be close incase anything happened. He wasn't sure what it was they wanted but he was waiting to hear from them.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 pm

The kings face turned red outta pride as he said.... "Your mother was determined to speak with you before hand and to meet as you earthlings say 'wife'..." The woman looked to be in her twenties so it was kinda strange but she didnt mind she hooked them up quickly to the big screen T.V. so she wouldnt have to hold the device then she bowed for a moment and said... "It's nice to meet you maam my name is Melody....." She didnt want to tell them she was an Android she figured one of two things would happen either they would unnapprove of their marraige or Kei would tell them then marry her anyway.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Kei looked at his father and narrowed his eyes. "Yes, my wife." he said in a calm tone. "Hello madori." He said which was in essence saying mother. He looked between them and then smiled as he gently wrapped his arm around Melody. "She is an Andriod." He said in a cool tone but there was affection for her in his voice. He really did love Melody and despite being an Andriod he could sense it. Feel it she was still very much alive. "We will be marrying by her customs soon, and Melody as asked that you both attend."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:10 pm

They looked at him as if he had committed yet another crime but said nothing his mother calmly said.... "Hello son iv'e missed you so much..... and im glad youv'e become happy on Earth...." His father looked up and asked.... "Not too sound rude or anything but..... an android?... Isn't that a robot?..." He didnt mean to sound offensive but he was really confused on his world they were simple machines nothing more he didnt realize that on Earth an android was half human.... and was very much alive....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

"Thank you, I have found happiness here, Melody is wonderful." Kei took a deep breath as he looked at his father. "She was born alive, and due to a twist of fate and the will of a cruel man he changed her into an andriod. I suppose on our world the closest would be a Cyborg." He said speaking calmly to his father. "Her Shikra is very much intact, I can sene and feel her soul, feel everything as clearly as I could feel anyone else on our world. No matter how it may seem Chisre, (father lol) Melody is alive and it is she who found me on this world, gave me a place to belong, and it is she who I fell in love with." He said looking at them. They could think it was a crime all they wanted. He loved her. Cyborgs on there world where people caught in the Visein Event, people who had been in the wrong place at the wrong time who scientest's from another world had sworn they could save and blended humanity and machine forming the Cyborg. Kei swore that they were alive still.....and everyone ignored him. Perhaps that was where the outsider gained the strength to get his own parents to forsake him....believing that his sight and abilities which were the strongest on his planet to have been lost to him, even though his spirits still floated around him.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Melody didnt exactly feel comfortable with they way they were talking about her body.... So she decided it was time for a new conversation... "So... when should we expect you here?... You can stay at my home... I have one more extra room you can share...." She giggled nervously hoping they wouldnt catch hold of her obvious uncomfortbleness.... She smiled and gripped hold of Kei's hand just a little tighter than usual so he would notice her uncomfortableness...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Kei noticed and gently squeezed her hand in reassurance. Then tipped his head when they didn't respond. "When will you be coming? Or rather should we be expecting your arrival?" He said in a cool tone when he noticed that neither one said anything. He had meant no harm in his words about her. But would broach the topic no further because it made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

She smiled as they said.... "We'll be there in about three days.... we need a vacation anyway..." Melody nodded and ran off as she said "Well ill just set your rooms up real quick!..." His father looked at him and said... "She's rather strange isnt she?..." Melody was a kindred spirit the equivalent to a child on their homeworld....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Kei shook his head and smiled. "She's innocent." He said looking at her. "She can understand me father, Sol has not been translating this conversation. My abiliity to speak with you right now is due to a small decive she had made...but even wihtout it she can understand me..." he said softly looking at him, everyone else in Faior could speak the same tongue as Melody universal common he was the only one because of the amount of spirits he was in tune with that could only speak in there tongue.... "Melody is important to me. Thank you for understanding." He said bowing slightly to his father a bit surprised that they were indeed coming....but hoping that...perhaps away from the outsider his father would see the truth....even though. Kei would never again set foot on his world. He couldn't because.....this was where Melody was happy and belonged so this was where he would stay. With her by her side, because there was no guarentee that his parents would welcome him back, in truth they may be coming to make sure he would never again step foot in Faior which was fine because he wasn't going to.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Melody was listening up against the dorr.... she smiled and was very very glad that his parents were going to except her android or not.... "A device?..... May I see it?... She must be very intelligent?.... How well are her combat skills?..." Combat abilities are highly respected on his homeplanet.... His mother looked at him that wasnt what had interested her she wanted more family... "What about children can she have them as an android?..." She looked at him concerned...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Kei looked at his father then reached up and pulled the tiny device from his hear and held it in his palm. "This is it, and she is." he said simply as he looked at him. "And Melody is quiet the skilled fighter, more often then not we tie in sparring matches with each other." He said knowing that his father would want to hear that. Knowing that he would not want to hear that Kei was marrying a woman weaker then him. Then looked over at his mother and nodded. "Yes, together we can have children." he said looking at her. "When Melody is ready to be a mother and when the time is right we will." He said indicating that he would not mind starting a family with his fire spirited lover.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm

When Melody returned she saw them talking "They are prepared for you maam ....sir..." They nodded to her in thanks and he couldnt help himself he had to see her abilities for himself... "May I ask you to fight my son when we get there?... On our planet combat skill is highly respected and he says you can match his power I want to see it for myself if you do not mind..." Her face turned red as she said... "EH?! Me fight...." She was still pretty shy Kei had brung alot of that out of her but alot still remaind.... "If Wolf agrees to it I will..." She said her face still red...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Kei narrowed his eyes and looked at his father as he placed the device back in his ear. Just what where they up to, or rather his father? Deciding to let it go for the moment he looked at Melody and shook his head before looking back at his father. "When you arrive, it will be decided then." He said in a light tone. "Until then it is something to think about." he said not wanting to get on his fathers bad side but at the same token not wanting fight her and hurt her just to humor his father. Melody could tie with him, but....he didn't trust his father at the moment. Not that Sol and the others could blame him, worlds away made it hard for Kei to effectively read his fathers actions. To understand what it was he was up to. That was rather normal here on earth, that people where hard for him to read but it unnerved him a little when it came to his father.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 pm

"Excellent we'll see you in a few days..." The screen then shut off..... Melody looked at her fiance and kissed him it was their victory... "It seems youv'e grown a backbone toward your father... or is it that you love me so much you dont want to lose me?..." She winked and giggled as she laid her hands against his shoulder and kissed him again....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Kei returned the first kiss and before he could answer the second kiss as well, he wrapped his arms around his fiance and sighed a little holding her close. "perhaps a little of the first but mostly the second." He said softly as he looked at her. And he really didn't want to loose her, especially not over some silly fight to prove her skills to his father. He held her close and caught her chin gently between his fingertips and kissed her a third time passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Melody kissed him a few more time then practically purred the words... "Awwwww your so sweet..." Melody could feel the distaste in the air and felt a killing intent she just giggled and said... "Your groupe is here..." She giggled with a sense of victory over Jessie as she walked into the room....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Kei was a little confused when she said groupie although he figured out rather quickly that it was the same as follower...or stalker on his world. He looked over at Jessie and tipped his head a bit. Glad he had put the translater back in his ear a little bit ago. "Was there something you needed Jessie?" he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 pm

She shook her head no then said... "Just bored figured I would see what you two were doing..." Melody and Jessie looked at each other both with just a little bit of rage... if Kei could sense it it would be the equivalent of being set on fire and left to burn.... "We're just goofing off.... fiance's do that you know...." Meldy grinned at her and Jessie glared the two were not good to have in the same room together....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Kei looked between them and oh could he sense it. It was not a good thing to be around these two in the same room. He looked between them and sighed. "We're getting married soon." He said in a calm tone of course they already where on his world but for her sake he'd take things at her pace as well then looked at Jessie. "My parents will be coming in a few days to help get things ready for the wedding." he said in a calm tone more or less indicating without so many words that it was no mistake and that he was marrying Melody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next