Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

Work [Open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Melody grinned and whispered in his ear... "Paybacks a bitch isnt it?...." She figured he knew exactly what she meant by that she every once in awhile would I guess challenge him to a game you could say by stating those words after something had happened was usually the trigger and then they would do all manners of tricks, sexual arrousal, and even spar to get back at each other through the day to see who would win in the end usually the one who said... 'I give up' was the loser.... Melody never lost....

"Well thats good hun... anyway im more concerned about your trip maam..." Melody smiled and sat down on the couch behind them waiting for her answer....
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Kei looked at her and leaned in speaking low. "I will get you for this my love." He whispered lowly as he looked at her then looked over at his parents.

"Oh it was wonderful child." Sierra said as she began to tell all about the trip from the times Ran had gotten cranky because it had taken a couple of days to get there to different sights and various other things that they had seen and done along the way. Sierra once she got started talking didn't seem to want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Melody was enjoying the stories that were being told.... Eventually it got into stories of the past and a few of them turned out to be pretty embarassing ones from when Kei was a kid.... including one about him running through the house naked while his nanny chased him with a switch about to punish him.... Melody couldnt help but snicker at that one because it was just too priceless... He embarrassed her on a daily basis for his own amusement and now it was her turn she now had leverage... "How was the run hun?..." She grinned knowing she was in for one hell of a game this time around....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Kei looked at her and took a deep breath. "Fine, she never did catch me." He said shaking his head and narrowing his eyes at her. So she was going to play this game was she? He glanced over at his parents since his mother seemed so very inclined to keep telling all of these different stories about him growing up. Ran was sitting back and staring out of the living room window as if half listening half not listening but never the less Kei was at the moment trying to think of some way to distract Sierra and get even with his fiance....since she was only have way too much fun with this at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Melody could see him planning so she distracted him a little... "Oh really?.... How'd you give her the slip?...." She glared at him hoping the message of... 'You started this war by trying to make me horny in the training room your gonna see it through to the end when I win' went through to him she stood up and walked past him making sure he noticed the more private areas of her lower body in a way of being dirty yet not and making it physically impossible for his parents to see she herself was lucky to see it.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Kei looked at her and smiled sweetly to her. Oh he knew she was getting even for the vines in the training room but honestly he didn't care. This was something they seemed to do on a daily basis to see who could get who. He watched her without moving his eyes walk about the room and smirked a little as she was obviously attempting to get to him in such a way. He was in his formal robes and really wanted to get out of them, her fault he supposed he got used to jeans and tanks in this weather. So wearing the "Vizar's' robes was a bit stiffling in this heat where it never used to bother him...of course it could just be her...that was getting him all hot and bothered he was only half listening to his mother speaking.
"I went swimming." he said lightly, in the buff....which would probably suprise her since he avoided water here on this world. But he was a heavy worlder so his weight was so great that swimming would be very hard in that water....he'd simply sink to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Melody looked at him as she got the four of them some drinks... Then sat back down... "Swimming?.... But you act as if your afraid of water on this world..." The only time she had ever seen him have anything to do with water was the one and only time they bathed together other than that he usually repelled water as much as he could.... "Hmmmm interesting.... you surprise me everyday hun..."

"Anyway heres your drinks it's coolaid a favored drink on Earth Wolf seems to enjoy it..." She hoped they would too his father already seemed to despise her she didnt want to make things worse...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Kei looked at her and took a deep breath. "We're...heavy worlder's.." He said as he looked at her. "In this world jumping into a river or pond is a garunteed way to sink to the bottom no matter how much we try to swim." he said softly as he looked at her. "I can not swim here, my weight in the water is too great." Which was funny because he was thin as a rail compared to a lot of men here on this planet.

Sierra looked at them and then at the offered drink she took a sip and blinked. "It's sweet." She said smiling and happy about the sweetness of it.

Ran took a drink and sniffed as if offended he perferred bitter drinks and for the life of both Sierra and Kei neither one could figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm

"Heavy wolrders thats right but on Earth your molecules are no longer dense..... You can swim, run, fly do whatever you want without worry..." It was true her scanners indicated that they were freely able to do what they wished their molecules may have been possibly two times heavier then normal and when in water your less dense so that would make them the perfect swimmers here... "Oh you like bitter drinks? Ok hold on..." She went to the kitchen then returned with some coffee Kei learned first hand how bitter it was the first time he took a sip he knocked it outta her hands and since then he all but hissed at the cup every time he saw coffee... "Here it's very bitter..."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm

He looked at her and shrugged. "I'll have to see at some point." he said lightly as he regarded her not one to argue with his lover. She had this way about her if he disbelieved her, he'd end up in the river before he knew it. He looked at her as he took a sip of his drink.

Ran took a drink of the bitter liquid and smiled happy with the tartness of it and sat back. Savoring the heat and the tang. It was straight up which was fine with him nothing to take away from the bitterness of the dark liquid. He for once since getting there smiled. Which was in and of itself a compliment to Melody.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Melody smiled she was happy to have made him smile if only for a moment... "Well my sensors idicate you would be fine but not everything can be determined by my sensors..." She looked at him and kissed him then tilted her head back and looked at the ceiling as the conversation kept going...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Kei looked at her and nodded. "I'll have to attempt it sometime." he said then glanced over at his mom who was talking away and would unfortunately for them keep talking all day long as if gossip was the one things she loved more then anything else. He held Melody in his arms as he looked at Sierra and watched as Ran let out a long suffering sigh, one she got going neither one of them had ever figured out how to well put it bluntly get her to shut the heck up.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Melody got bored and left the room she was rather tired she had been up all night unbeknownced to him preparing his parents headphones so they could understand Earth's languages like Kei's did... "Im going to take a nap hon...." She layed down and was asleep in only an instant..... she knew Kei would show them where they could sleep then join her it was getting late and she guessed he was tired too.... she was asleep in a matter of moments...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Kei nodded and watched her walk off before showing them too the room that they would be using. After telling them good night he walked in and shed the outter robes so that he was just in his breeches before curling up next to her and going to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:06 pm

The next morning Melody was the first to awake and being considered a 'devil' when she awoke of a morning it was a good thing because in the morning no one got along with her..... She made herself some cappuchino not liking the orgional coffee.... After she was done she got in the shower and began bathing herself waiting foir the others to wake up....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Kei rolled over and yawned getting up and stetching as he looked about and then precedded to get dressed. He knew his love could be a bit grouchie in the morning before her morning coffee and shower so it was perhaps a good things she was the first to rise.

Sierra rolled over and got out of bed walking out in her nightgown which was clinging to her frame as she walked out and watched the birds fly through the morning sky.

Ran got up and sighed shaking his head and trying to figure out what to do this morning.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Melody came out of her shower and into her room not knowing Kei was nine time outta ten watching her she got a thong, lingerie bra and her best dress and put them on...... She walked into the living room when she was dressed not realizing they were awake... "Oh your all awake... I didnt get enough time to make breakfast...." Kei knew what breakfast was but she highly doubted his mom and dad did....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Sierra looked at her and smiled. "Oh breakfast?" She said standing. "Here child let me help you with that." She said warmly as she thought about helping her make breakfast. She thought about lovely rose petals and some jasmine with a bit of bark in there for crunch.

Ran just shrugged and sat back. He closed his eyes and figured breakfast would be ready soon enough although he was used to it being served up already. So much for the life of luxury with servants.

Kei just closed his eyes amused at the whole turn of events. "It's alright sweetie." he said to her to let her know it was no big deal meaning they were all usually early risers like her although she was up much before any of them.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Melody ran to the kitchen and prepared their food but surprising to them she didnt give them plants for food she made biscuits and gravy and a side of sausage for her to eat... She knew this would be fine for them to eat hell it was Kei's favorite he practically jumped for joy everytime she made it... "We dont usually eat herbs or other plants here we actually let them decorate the planet and with the wildlife living in alot of your planets food here they have a place to call a home.... but this is not meat it actrually is perfect for you to eat.... but the sausage here is just for me...." She knew they would get sick if she let them eat meat so she prepared their plates and set them down Melody mixed her sausage, biscuits and gravy together and began eating she gave Ran a cup of cofee and the other two some cool-aid.... "What do you think?...." She already knew Kei's answer to that question...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Sierra took a tententive bite and smiled. "It's fine." She said which was a compliment in and of itself since she didn't normally eat anything other then plants. She was still getting used to the different textures.

Ran took a bite and rose an eyebrow. "Are you saying my boy doesn't eat normally anymore?" he mused taking a sip of the coffee.

"There are vegtables father, but they do not eat things like bark, and while there are some flowers grown for eating, most are left alone in the wild.' He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:29 am

Melody laughed and said... "Actually he acts like he has a black hole for a stomach..." She giggled with his mother she too knew his appetite and it was all true he had one hell of an appettite...

(Writers block)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Kei shrugged and then tipped his head when the phone rang leaning over the couch in jean shorts and a tank, so different then the formal clothes his parents where wearing and listening as his mother and fiance were laughing at his endless appitete.

"Hello?" he asked careful to put the device to the same ear that held the translater. He listened for a few moments then looked over at her.

"Hey sweetie, Damien needs help at the farm." He said looking at her, it was open wither or not they could make it but he wanted to know what she thought about it, he would go. That didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Melody's head snapped up then said... "Tell him i'll be there in just a moment ok hon?..." She walked out to the front porch and took flight she flew through the sky leaving Kei to explain flight to his parents considering that not even Kei at first could figure out how she could fly (Unsure if he can fly im assuming he cant) She flew with amazing grace showing off just a little....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Kei nodded and told Damien that she'd be there shortly before turning and sighing as he began explaining the whole mystery of flying while his parents stood outside looking at the sceen she was making as she flew away.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Melody landed before she got to his house... She walked for a few moments then knocked on his dorr... No answer... She knocked again.... No answer... she entered the room and all she saw was a shady looking man that grabbed her and knocked her out cold before sho could get a chance to fight back the tied her up in enchanted virgins hairt making it impossible for the moment to break the binds... He called her home and said only one thing before he hung up... "We have her come alone..." He didnt bother naming the location he should have known where she was...

(I was getting bored needed action)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next