Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

Work [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Kei was perhaps a little of both. He was laughing because for the first time in his life he heard someone talk back to his father and his father was as red as a tomato. the other because you could never be sure what Ran would do when someone upset him and right now he was just standing there looking ready to explode. He looked at him and sat down next to Melody as his mother sat down picked up his drink and took a drink and then fought the urge to laugh which she would probably hear him snickering now since he was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Keis mother whispered... "I like her.... she has some seirious guts she aint afraid of your father...." Melody smiled hearing what she said but said nothing to her... it was true Melody was not one too not speak her mind when she felt strongly about something but... she did know one thing... his father did not like her.... "Anyway.... how long are you gonna be staying with us maam? sir?..." Kei's mother still snickering a little enjoying Melody's straight forwardness and unafraid of his father was a bonus as far as she was concerned....
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:58 pm

"I haven't decided yet." Ran snapped annoyed at the moment and highly angry wondering if he should just finish things off while he was here. He didn't like this loud obnixous girl who was changing the way Wolf should be doing things.

Kei smiled at his mom and nodded slightly knowing full well that his father who was having problems with him and not her. They got along just fine. "Thank you." He said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Melody smiled then stood up and said... "You wanted too see my skills right sir?..." She smiled figuring this may help him see her the right way.... She and the others walked into the combat room she set the combat drones to max and began unloading hell ont them but the numbers had increased this time around last time there were five this time there were ten but it didnt help there side she was still picking them off rather easily....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Kei looked at her and smirked as she fought the ten, then suddenly move startling his father who had not expected Kei to do something like this as her fist after the last drone fell connected with his forearm. Easily blocking it then grabbed her and flipped her around holding onto her and landing on the ground pinning her down. "You have far too much tension today my love." He said lowly to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Melody laughed then kicked him in the back of the head and knocked him off of her then back flipped to the center of the combat area.... She fired an enregy blast of minimal size knowing for sure on their planet they would not know what ki is since they use their spirits for battle and the like.... She figured it was interesting toward them.... "Maybe just a little cause it's hot in hear you know I don't like it hot... makes me wander why I keep you around..." She smiled and giggled...

"What was that surge of power you just unleasehd on my son?!..." His mother asked and she replied... "On Earth it's calle Ki.... it is the equivalent to the powers your spirits use..." She looked at them and smiled then turned to her little opponent...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Kei dodged and looked at her shaking his head. "Your hot huh?" he asked in a teasing tone as he looked at her and took a deep breath. He brought his hand around as Fuu fly before him and together they fired off a blast of cool water right at her the sphere flying fast towards her. He knew darn well it wouldn't hurt her and when it hit he smirked. "Well you do look good wet." he mused looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

"You just like me wet cause my nipples show through my shirt!...." She got in close and punched him in the face with great power then she caught him in a leg brace with her own legs as she said... "Now let me show you how a martial artist fires off a attack...." She crossed her fingers and with a lustful wink she said... "Black spinner!!" A massive wave of black energy surged forward thrusting him back and forth in the swirl of the energy... "Oh quit showing off.... you know as well as i do that wasnt enough to even knock you out..."

Name: Black Spinner
Effect: This is the most powerful move in her arsenal, it's done the exact same way as the Gold Spinner but with a more powerful blast to it the energy is solid black and it's speed is much greater than it's counter part but it's range is shortened.
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Kei smirked as he laid on his back. She was right it wasn't enough to knock him out, not even enough to knock the wind out of him, but it sure was fun. He looked up at the ceiling as he laid there a moment. "Fuu.." he breathed as he sat up and looked at her leveling his hand as emerald 'light' flew around him. He fired it off knocking her back and around easily enough with the wirlwind that he unleashed. Fuu giggled. "Of course not my dear. But you did knock the wind out of me, thought I'd return the favor." he mused playfully.

Name: Emerald Tempest
Effect: By combining Kei and Fuu's chi he can fire a tornado like blast at the enemy doing moderate to heavy damage.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Melody smiled as she was thrust backwards.... "Well if thats the case then..... I guess its time to heat things up a bit...." She began spinning around rapidly until she was in her true form which held amazing power..... "Now that the warm ups are over it's time for the main event...." She could easily outmatch Kei in this form lest he was in his final transformation and they both knew it... She slammed her fist into his stomach and then she whirlwind kicked him and leg dropped him.... "Comon this is getting boring..." she took a defensive and also an offensive stance in one.... preparing for the real fun....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:38 pm

He grunted with both impacts unable to keep up with her like this, but he did slide as metal slide over his skin like liquid in areas his hair darkening mostly out as he looked up at her and smiled. Although he heard his mother gasp in shocked horror...Kei should not be able to take his final state. He was supposed to be a pacifist but having his fathers trained soliders coming after him trying to kill him really did do wonders for his ability to fight, he had to learn quick and thankfully he was a quick learner. He moved and was behind her his knee slamming into her back as he moved again seemingly on the wind and roundhouse kicked Melody into the wall watching as she slammed into it. When she fell on thefloor he was there pinning her down almost instantly his arms holding hers down and his legs pinning hers. "You where saying something about boring?" He said in a low silken tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

She smiled under him he had failed to realize that her hands where up against his chest while he held her but it's too late to repent now he had walked right into a point blank attack... "Wolf.... you still gotta learn to be more aware of your surrondings...." She fired off a massive energy blast that sent him flying through the air then stood up and winked... "Your final powers are massive and extremely dangerous but if you dont adapt to the situation its meaningless....." In terms of power he was most likely stronger then her but expeirience is what she had on her side she had a great deal more expeirience then he did when it came to fighting she had been fighting all her life he was only just recently that he fought on a daily basis like her....

Name: Energy Cannon
Effect: A large energy blast that slams into the opponent with great power.
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:52 pm

He flipped through the air a little singed but the liquid metal that ran over his skin in places had sheilded him to a point shaking his head he landed and smirked as he had Lye fly forwards and once again attacked. "I know, things I'm learning...it's just my teacher is a bit distracting..." He mused as he fired off the blast of light.

Lye: (Light)
Name: Sunburst:
Rank Normal 6, Failan 8, Failor 9
Effect: Fires a blast of light by combinging his and Lye's Chi.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:09 pm

She avoided the oncoming attack then stood and looked down at her still soaking wet shirt and seeable breast not caring that the parents were there she said... "Your the own who made my nipples visable you did it on purpose so you'd have something to distract yourself with!... Not that it matters you see more then that every other night..." She winked at him knwoing that embarrassed him a little bit when his mother all but burst out laughing and his fathers grunting... "Wolfryam!...." He meant it was disrespectful to do the things Melody mentioned but he had not yet became equiped to Earths 'I dont give a shit do what you want attitude yet...'
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Kei shrugged as he looked at her and tipped his head. "Yes but it's a shame to hide them away." He said in a light teasing tone. Standing he looked at her then glanced at his father out of the corner of his eye seeing him looking postively livid. Of course he was doing what he wanted here and what he wanted was doing her...so it all worked out.

Kei heard his mother chuckle then smirked and sent Ruze's vines around her sliding under her clothes and wrapping around her arms and legs he tipped his head. "I suppose so..." he said lighty the hold was rather....intimate.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

"Wolf!... Thats inappropriate infront of your mom and dad...!" She felt the vines intement 'touches' in various spots on her that were.... bad.... for her even though they werent sexual but Kei knew full well what those spots did to her.... She giggled not really caring what his parents thought about her especially since he was being unfair at the moment.... She ripped herself out of the vines then did something similar to a dance as she avoided the vines she looked not only graceful but beutiful...... she got in close and punched him in the stomach but as he fell back she grabbed his head and kissed him... "Let's call it a draw... honey..." She winked at him again hearing the grunts and small giggles from his parents as she had hold of Kei's shirt....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Kei had minus the pun 'woofed' when she knocked the air out of him again by punching him in the gut then kissing him, not that he was complaining. "A draw it is.' He said as he looked at her and smirked wrapping her up in his arms and pulling her close to him. While looking down at her then glanced over at his parents his mother seemed to be enjoying every minute of this while his father looked torn between enjoying it and wanting to strangle him. Yup it looked about normal from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:39 pm

She whispered in his ear as she held him tight... "You cheated... You know what those spots do to me! Do you know how close I am to pushing you down and getting ontop of you right now!?...." She wasnt complaining but she wouldv'e loved it had his parents not been there hell she normally would let him play alot more but his parents were so close and she wanted to make a good impression... She kissed him took his hand and turned to them... "Well you have enough of my strenmgth yet?..." she smiled hoping that display was good enough as she reverted to her normal state...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Kei chuckled as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Wasn't cheating my dear...I knew what I was aiming for." He said lightly knowing she may hit him for that but that was okay he did know what those spots did to her and did it for that reason.

"I believe so." Sienna said as she looked at them then at Ran who had his eyes narrowed.

((Writer's block....blugh tired. O.o))
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:51 pm

She giggled and when his parents wernt looking she reversed his psycology... She pinched his butt knowing he liked it fiesty on rare occasions... "Who knew you were such a horny bastard?..." She whispered silently in his ear insinuating that once his mommy and daddy were asleep she'd make him regret those words.... "You know im gonna get you for this right?..." She let her breath linger on his neck a moment... then turned to the parents again noticing the squinted eyes... "Ummmm did I displease you?..." He spoke only... "What the hell did you do to my son?..." She looked at him surprised... "EH?!..."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:57 pm

He looked over at his father as his wings extended and wrapped down around her. He tipped his head the white in his hair shimmering as he looked at him. "Something wrong father?" he asked in a cool tone as he brought his free hand up and turned his palm down that same ball of water formed and became icy at the same time. He would not allow him to harm her. Not when she was trying so hard to get along. "She hasn't done anything to me." he spoke still his voice carrying that same odd edge to it while he wasin his final state. Not that she'd ever seen his middle state!
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:03 pm

He shook his head no he was just confused... "When you left you were so polite and reasonable after about two months of solitude my boy has become a rebel almost..." He wasnt trying to be a jackass it just happened to sound that way... Melody started laughing then said... "Is that all? On Earth being polite isnt nessecary you can just be yourself thats enough...." She smiled and shook her head almost as if she expected something like that she motioned Kei not too be so strict and loosen up he and her were still new to Earth's ways... "Afterall you were the same way remember hon?..." She kissed his cheek....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Kei looked at his father a moment then shrugged and looked away having already taken his 'normal' form.. "I had to choose." he said in a soft tone. "Between being polite and dieing or taking my life into my own hands and living." He said softly without looking at him. Not saying his father was to blame in truth he blamed the outsider that had caused all of this and yet he would not take it back. He really did love Melody and would stay with her. "Forgive me if my actions seem a bit rebelous, I'm still feeling a bit tense father." he said in a more polite tone, so as to not affront him. But be honest and he was tense. He was waiting to have to fight off assaliants after his life.

"Of Wolfie dear." Sierra said as she looked at him. "Has journeying across the multiverse really been that troublesome? You should come home it's much safer."
"Mother please." He said in exsaperation at the nickname he really did hate it. Then caught Shade in his hands before she spouted off about his father wanting him dead and upsetting his mother. Ran could be troublesome to deal with and Sierra was gentle and fragile.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Melody overheard the nickname 'Wolfie' and began snickering un-controllably.... She turned her hed away figuring Kei would glare at her.... She then turned back at him and whispered in his ear seductively.... "Yes, Wolfie.... how was it?...." She grinned knowing he'd get pissed but this was her payback for him trying too make her horny infront of his parents.... She had planned to torture him in various ways all day long now by doing things like this or showing off her body in manners that wernt considered dirty like bending over to pick something up and slowly rising... something like that would show off her curves and kill him a little inside.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Kei narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. "Don't." He breathed low he really did hate that nickname and it was a good way to get on his bad side really quickly. He looked at her then looked at his mother. "The journey was fine.." He said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next