Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

Work [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Kei looked at her and flew to solid dry ground setting them both down he looked at the child. "Hi, see that the child is warm and dry." The child was asleep at the moment.

Kei looked at her as he held her in his arms then looked up at the sky. He was sending up constant bursts of energy every time he took this form. If they were trying to track him they would find him quickly this way. He didn't need to bring them trouble and at the same token...he didn't want to break her heart either. He glanced back at Hi as she hovered over the child using her flames on a low level so as to not burn him and heal him. At least he thought the child was a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:11 pm

The child set up where it could be seen and when it did... you could tell she was a young woman and up close she no longer looked of a little kid but as a sixteen-year old girl.... and she was she was a beutiful sixteen-year old girl.... "Sir.... thank you for saving me..." She didn't thank Melody and she blushed as she looked at him... but Melody caught sight of that part she quickly threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek... "Kei.... we can go now she's nice and dry..."

The girl glared at her and then Melody glared back it seems that the girl had worn out her welcome in Melody's eyes....

(OOC: Writer block all i had in me ^^; )
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Kei looked at her and bowed his head. "Your welcome. But Melody is the one you should be thanking. She helped the most." He said in a soft tone then looked at Melody as she clung to him and kissed his cheek. Unfortunately for Kei he didn't realize this pretty girl was flirting with him. He was intrested in Melody and so was obvlious to her suttle advances the blush and the way she thanked him alone. Then looked at Melody again as she insisted that they could leave since she was nice and dry now. Unfortunately for him he was brought up to be polite and would be. Although that may get him in trouble with the Melody rather quickly here. "Lets us walk you to somewhere you can be cared for." He said as he stood althuogh as he did without thinking about it he lifted Melody up she had been swimming in that harsh flow to try to catch the girl and although she told him he was this android race here that didn't mean in his eyes that she wouldn't be tired from all of that.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 am

Melody heard his words and without realizing it squeezed his shoulder to the point of where she could crush it and have to hospitalize him later for it.... "It's fine.... I can walk...." She said through gritted teeth she was gonna have to work for him now that this young girl was trying to get him to take notice in her..... Melody jumped out of his arms and showed the anger in her eyes toward the girl.... then looked at him with the same eyes.... The girl groweled lowly she was none to thrilled in Melody's interfeirance at trying to catch the mans attention with her giggles and her body.... The girl decided to push her luck with Melody to get back at her.... She pressed her breast to his chest and said... "Sir.... how can I repay you...?" Melody turned to see what the girl was doing and clenched her fidt she had about five minates to stop and get out of his arms before she broke him and her both into two.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Kei reached up and pushed the young girl away from her. "You don't need to." He said as he looked at her. Then shook his head and looked at Melody. "Are you alright?" he asked concerned because she looked upset. When he looked at the young girl his eyes were kind but nutral they weren't when he looked at Melody though. He glanced back at the girl a moment longer before shaking his head. "Just need to get you somewhere safe, and please do not cling to me." He said in a light scolding tone. "It is not appropriate behavior." He looked at the young girl before shaking his head one last time then looked back at Melody having no idea whatsoever that he may very well be upseting her for not telling the girl to bugger off....but that was simply because he was truly not intersested in the other girl the one he was intersted in was Melody.

Sol floated over to Melody aware that unless the girls Chi was really high she would not be seen. But that hardly mattered to her. "Please don't be upset with him Miss Melody the girl is nothing more then a passer by, if you where to ask him the color of her hair or eyes or anything about her he would not be able to tell you." Sol said softly. "Your the one who is his center of attention not her. He's only attempting to be polite to her." She said although Sol was aware how much the girl was flirting even if Kei was obvlious to it.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Melody said nothing but her eyes changed to her normal kind tone.... "where is you home?..." The young woman looked away and said.... "I don't have one miss......" Melody looked at her sad eyes... she was telling the truth and no matter how much she would love to win the bitch of year award she couldn't leave her there... she had to choke out the words... "Stay.... with me then....." She gave her a cold look that said 'try something with my man again and find your grave......' She looked at Kei and motioned him to walk ahead of her as to seperate the two of them and if need be she whispered to his little freind floating beside her.... "Make sure he fully understands why he'll be sleeping on the couch tonight...." She said in a cold tone...........
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Sol sighed as Kei started walking ahead a more then highly confused and listened as Sol who had nodded to Melody floated up and began talking to Kei quietly explaining that he would be sleeping on the couch because he had not shoved the girl harshly away. As far as Sol could tell that was what Melody was upset about and Kei was more amusing to her then anything else as he looked utterly confused. Even as he continued to listen to the spirit floating next to him. The more Sol tried to explain the more confused Kei got.
"Sol youre making not sense...why on earth would I be rude to someone? The one I'm with is Melody, the girl needed help there was nothing more to it." Kei said softly to the spirit floating next to him.
"Yes...but..."
"But you didn't fry the girls ass and kick her back into the river when she started flirting with you." Hi said smirking.
"Flirting?" Kei said glacing over at Hi who was floating along. "And why would I toss her back into the river Hi? We just pulled her from there." he said lightly as walked along.
Shade groaned. "Kei when it comes to girls you are completely and totaly clueless.."

Ruze sighed and shook her head there would be no calming Melody down on this one because Kei didn't even realize what was wrong. To him the one he was with was Melody the girl was just a passer by that he was being kind to. It certainly made life interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:36 pm

When they arrived home the first thing Melody did was drop him some clean clothes his toothbrush and whatever else she could find that belonged to him onto the couch.... then she looked at him and said... "You can come back into my room at the middle of the night so long as you behave...." She said with a giggle and a smile whatever that girl will do to get him to notice her will be nothing but a pile of shit when Melody was done with him.... Just to spite her Melody took his face between her hands and gave him the kiss of the lifetime.... "You better be thinking of me while your on the couch...." She turned and walked the walk that drove him crazy with lust everytime she walked it into her room but before she entered it the two woman shared a glare that would chill a whale.... Then she walked in..... "Showoff...." The girl said crudely.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Kei sighed still trying to figure out what it was he had done excattly that had made her so very upset with him. Setting his pillow down on a chair along with the tooth brush he walked into the kitchen and begn to gather thiings for what Meldoy informed him was a salad. Oh she had gotten to him with that walk alright. But he had to focus his mind elsewhere because that comment of not until later tongiht more or less meant enter now and they would be fighting. So he instead settled for making himself a salad...which was odd in it's own right. The bed of letcue was topped with tomatoes cucumbers, voliets, pansies, and sage leaves as well as a few maples leaves and some tree bark of all things for 'meat'. He sat down in the chair against the pillow having poured a sweet honey dressing over it. Then glanced at the girl who seemed to be attempting to make herself at home. He picked up a peice of tree bark and took a bite easily enough out of the wood. She was busy so he'd doubt she'd notice that he wasn't eating what she might call normal. Melody didn't seem to mind but he had no idea how this girl would react.

No in truth he wasn't really caring about her flirting in fact it put him on edge he watched her ever move not sure if he was going to have to draw his sword and transform to protect himself or not. Not trusting an assassian to not suddenly pop up out of nowhere was a bit nerve racking but he was the Vizar (Crown Prince) who ran from his world to earth due to the fact that he was being falsely accused of crimes he didn't commet. As he chewed and swallowed first the tree bark and then a rose, he had a sinking feeling it was happening all over again. Of course the girl could just be an earth girl and out to drive Melody crazy in which case it was still nothiing but trouble for him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Melody was setting things up real nice for him she was gonna tease him for hours if need be....... Her body was the worst punishment she could think of...... She set up a pole to connect with the roof and floor got out her best lingerei outfit and put up exotic bed curtains for a special urabian dance she would soon perform for him.... "He'll go crazy....." Shesmiled at her succes then went back to work on her room for him...

The girl notived him watching her then said.... "Interested?...." She said with a seductive look she was a normal human girl that was sexually attracted to him.....

(OOC: Writers Block...)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Kei looked looked at her as he continued to eat his salad before shaking his head no. "No, not for what you are seeking. It is flattering but I am uninterested." He said as he looked at her. Then looked away and continued to munch on dinner. She appeared to be a simple human girl only now he that he was actually paying a little bit of attention to her realized she was all but throwing herself on him again and that was not interesting to him to say the least. "Have you no one what is worried about you?" He asked her as he glanced in her direction. "Let me amend that M'lady," He said since he didn't have a name for her. And darned upbringing wouldn't allow him to be anything but polite. "The only thing I am interested in, is to know why you where being chased into the river and why you have no home to return to."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

At his words the only thing she said was.... "My names jesse.... i'm going to bed..." It was eleven thiry about now and it was almost time for Kei to come and meet up with Melody whom had completed her room with the already mentioned things and other things that she knew he would enjoy..... And she most definately would too.... She had the lights off and candles burning she hid her face with a mask that went with her lingerei outfit that made her resemble an Arabian.... Had some special music playing there were two poles for her to dance on and she was hidden in the closet behind her bed where she would make her entrance... "Now what will my opening line be?" She said to herself as she waited for his entrance.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Kei had finished his salad, cleaned up the plate and placed it in the strainer before entering into the bedroom with the lights down low he glanced around and looked for Melody notcing the duel poles in the room, the candles and various other things and realized at that moment she intended on Seducing him tonight. Not that that was nessary but if it made her feel better that was fine. He was still trying to get used to the way women on this world did things. It seemed they battled over the attentions of the males that walked the world. Something he was not used to in the least although he wasn't sure what to do about this whole situation. Jessie had gone to lay down and get some sleep which was fine. He really didn't need the two of them bickering.
"Melody?" he asked in a low tone...looking around he could sense her 'Chi' in the room but not excatlly where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Melody used her energy to slam the door behind him and the candles all went out with the exception of one.... "Welcome to the pleasures deepest desires.... Where your greatest sex fantasies came true...." She slowly let the door fall open and there she stould she was just about the sexiest thing any man for one-hundred miles could see...... Her face was covered by a mask that only revealed her eyes to him and she walked over to where he stould..... She could see his fingers twitch making it obvious that he wanted to grab her and go at it right that minate but unfortunantly for him this was punishment for flirting with another girl whether he realized it or not....

She put her hands on his chest willingly to get his attention then she forcibally shoved him onto the bed.... "Sssshhhh i'll give you an amazing show but you can't play right now..." After she spoke she turned the music up ever so gently and then turned to face him..... She begna to move her hips nice and slow like teasing him just a little bit then she sped herself up being sure she showed her ass off a little bit toward him.... She slowly walked to a pole using the walk he loathed oh so much and with her back pressed to it and her hands holding tight to the top slid down it bending he knees then slowly moved herself back up.... she waited to gauge his reaction to her movements.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Kei wasn't sure what had gotten into her as she started all of this, his eyes taking her in as she moved around him then pushed him back onto the bed. Which was an amazing feet and caught him off guard. He wasn't exctally light, and he kept fogetting that she told him she was different then a normal human girl on earth. Although he watched her saunter over to the pole walking in a way that held his attention although he wasn't sure loath or disliking it was what he'd call it. He sat up on his elbows to watch her as she moved over to tease him further by sliding up and down the pole. If she wanted his attention she didn't have to go through all of this she already had it although he certainly didn't mind watching her dance about the room.

He couldn't complain about the show although it did have him blushing a bright shade of red. He was stared flushing a bright shade of red even as things started to tense down below. Another world or not he was a guy and some things were universal. This was one of those things. Although the dance in and of itself....he had to keep reminding himself that he wasn't on Faior and she was doing something normal and probably teasing on earth. She wasn't doing it to try to convince him that she was the best choice in marriage or otherwords to ask for his hand in marriage. Although as Kei watched her his breathing did deepen out wither or not she realized it he was already soley interested in her. His fingers tensed on the bed as he tried so hard to behave and not by his own peoples custom get up grab her and pin her to the wall kissing her and nipping that inner lip allowing his fangs to pierce her skin... Marking her as belonging soley and totaly to him. Jessie was just a kid he saved he didn't think of her the same way as he thought of Melody.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Melody noticed she got his attention alright he was loving this and she had barely gotten started..... She stood on her hands and wrapped her legs around the top of the pole and slowly slid down.... She then stood up and did an arabian styled strip tease dance slowly removing the see through garment that was over top of her bra and panties... She got onto the floor and danced around showing off the curves and twist of her body rather nicely knowing it would not be very long till he lost and went to town on her lower half..... She pushed him hard onto the bed again and then stood above him still slowly shaking her hips.....

"This is where it gets fun....." She slid down onto her knees and then pulled her mask down to shwo her beutiful face.... Took her tongue and worked along his jaw line with a whimper here and there from both of them... Then she worked her way down to the everpresent boner that was poking against her ass the took her tongue and slid it over his pants where the tip of his dick was then she grabbed hold of it and said... "I want you to beg for me...." Role-playing sex was her favorite kind because they person yopur doing it for doesnt know what to expect and she was trying to be as different from her usual personality as humanly possible......
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:53 pm

He watched her show of her agility as she worked the pole which was affecting a certain part of his animity with astounding results. His fingers curled even more in the sheets beneath him as he tried to remain where he was. Watching her and playing by her rules although he was trying very, very hard to not move. He watched her unable to take his eyes from her as she moved and danced about the room showing off her sweet curves.

Kei took a deep breath as he looked into those beautiful eyes of hers moaning a bit when she played her tongue along his chin before going down to a place that he was greatly responding. He looked down at her and inhaled sharply as she teased him. "Me..Melody." He breathed as he tipped his head back her name coming on the coattails fo a rather husky moan. Taking a deep breath he tensed his fingers even more in the sheets and despite the device that translated for him, a musical candace left him that the small ear peiece couldn't translate a rush of words and sound that did not have a translation in her tongue before he said softly lowly. "Please." He was not known for begging but if it would appease feelings that he had not realized he had hurt and sitill wasn't sure on how he hurt them then he would play along for now.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Melody rolled over onto her side and ran her fingers along his chestand into his pants rubbing and playing slowly on his dick.... "You seem to like it when I do this...." She squeezed it gently knwoing that this is what he responded to the most... Then she let go and pulled him over top of her.... "Take me...." Where the only words to be said to him she knew that was what he was waiting for and she couldnt bare it anymore herself..... It was time she needed him right here right now he wanted her to enter inside her and thrust with power that would shake a mountain....

(OOC: all i could think of)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Kei looked at her and moaned a little as she played with his length the 'jean's' as she called them suddenly feeling incredibly tight against him. He looked down at her and took a deep breath. His eyes closed a moment as he moved to remove the material in the way kissing down the length of her frame before removing the material that blocked them both. He moved joining them in one solid fluid motion before catching her chin as he began moving starting a strong rythm. His breathing intense as he kissed her. His fangs brushing against her inner lip as he tried to not bit down. Normally they were only present in his final release but he was so worked up at the moment he was having hard time keeping that desire under lock and key.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Melody yelled in pleasure and gripped onto his shirt.... she ripped it off with a giggle and said.... "oooohhh Kei.... more please give me more...." She ran her fingers through his hair.... She seemed like a whore.... She hated that feeling but when you want your man and have to fight for him you do what you gotta do..... Good thing was that he didn't seem to complain he was loving it more then she was.... She felt his fangs scrape agaisnt her.... "Go ahed...." She figured that he wanted to bite her since it was customary on there planet to bite through the lip of their true love......
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Kei groaned at her harsh actions when she tore the shirt from him not that he minded it hardly hurt, stung a little but that was fading behind the waves of pleasure. "As you wish." He said as he increased the pace of his thrusts rocking her body beneath him but it was her next words that caught his attention. Go ahead. She had asked him once about different things and he had told her about his world. Had to since his eating habits were so different then here and she had accepted it all. But at those words he did. He bite down as he thrust hard and fast into her rocking that beautiful body beneath her, ravaging her as he bite down and thru, before sucking on the wounded lip a little. Each set of fangs on his world among the males where as different as the male themself. He kissed her after ravaging her mouth even as he took her. He felt like an animal lost in the heat of there passion and love making. If she had wanted proof that he only had eyes for her, it was there in that one moment. Once done it could not be undone. He could not take back the kiss, the 'love bite' that marked her as his, his love. Jessie was a extinguishing candle compared to her in his eyes. She was a bright flame that he was unwilling to look away from even if that flame may occasionally burn him. But that was fine, for it was the nature of fire and he loved her regardless.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Melody licked at her lip with her tongue easily enough stopping the blood from going down her face..... She gripped his shoulder with tears in her eyes and pulled herself into his arms and held herself up as he continued to ravage her.... She looked into his eyes and kissed him she kissed him for longer then she had ever once kissed him in any way..... She ran her fingers down his back feeling every muscle and scar though she didnt expect them she could..... "I'm sorry...." She had said in regards to her jealousy though it would be expected should he have been from Earth....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Kei continued his movements and returned the heavy hot kiss that was delieved. He looked at her as he continued to move hearing her words and it took him a moment to realize what she was applogizing for. "it's alright." he said in a low husky tone as he moved and anohter groan worked it's way loose from him. "I'm not from your world so I the way the other girls behave to me is still unknown." he said lightly. "But there not the ones who hold my undivided attention." he said in a low tone. And they weren't. He wasn't form Earth but he wasn't about to get upset with her since he was still learning there culture.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Melody nodded and held herself in his embrace...... She was no where near ready to move out of his arms no matter what the case.... "I love you...." Her face turned a shade of red that only happened when that shy side of hers came out to reveal its ugly head but at this point neither one of them cared to much unless it was around someone else then she'd most likely hide behind him.... She moaned louder and louder until she came and then had to stop to catch her breath a moment before letting him keep going......
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"I love you." He said as he moved with her seing the blush and not minding at all. He felt her release but kept on going a while longer as he continued to move until he could no longer hold it all back, the tension building up until he cried out and came. He bowed his head and rested it against the pillow next to hers before kissing her even as he moved carefully and slowly back before laying down next to her. "Melody." he said softly finding it interesting that he would fall in love with a woman who's very name was the way he was born locked into speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next