Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

Work [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Melody nusteled up agaisnt him and held him tight she wanted to lay there and rest against him all night long.... "Hold me Kei.... and dont let go..." She rubbed his chest with one finger wanting to feel the warmth that radiated off of his body all night long.... She took his hands in hers and held it hoping that he would feel the ways of her heart and the difference between them.... She was half robot..... he was flesh and blood there was a major malfunction in their love..... but could they realize and fight it together?
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Kei took a deep breath as he looked at her, his hand resting against her chest and could feel a difference in her heart beat but then took that same hand that held his and placed it against his chest. His heart beat so very slow once a minute it was not the same as a humans. He wasn't. "It doesn't matter to me." he said knowing what it was she was concerned about just by looking into those beautiful eyes of hers. "Nothing matters to me, except the fact that I love you." He said as he gently gathered her into his arms and held her close to him. Half robot or not didn't matter she was here and in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm

She shivered being held in his arms like this always did make her shiver...... But she didnt mind she only wanted him.... "But im artificial...." and she was she was a robot designed to murder all life forms on Earth at all cost she only just fought her programming.... She pulled down on her breast and revealed a chest of circutry under her skin then she put it back in place.... "Understand what i mean?....."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Kei looked at her as she revealed the circitry and shook his head. "No." he said as he looked at her. "I understand that this Dr. Gero did something unforgivable to you. But I fell in love with you Meldoy all of you." He said. "In Faior we have a saying to fall in love with someone soley for there body is a shallow love." he looked at her. "I love you frame, you body just the way you are. But what drew me to you was everything. The light of your soul, your smile, your body all of you." He looked at her. "That is why I can say for certainity that it doesn't matter what that man has done because to me you are my precious Melody." he said warmly. And he meant it. He fell in love with her from the soul out.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 pm

She held him close in her arms for some reason looking at him now she could feel it feel the tension between them.... He understood what happened he understood everything and in a way they were the same.... He was a planet runaway and she was an abomination of God.... They both existed where they didnt belong but atleast for the moment they wernt alone...... She knew full well now that he had no interest in Jessie and now that she was sure she could hold him in her arms with no regrets.... Who said sex never helped a relationship?..... "Kei,..... are you ever gonna return to your planet?..." She secretly hoped he wouldnt because then he'd have to leave her eventhough it was wrong of her to think that way.......
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Kei looked down at her and took a deep breath. It was an interesting topic to broach but in truth. "No, I have no home to return to out there." He said as he laid there holding her in his arms and not really having to think about it. He could not would not be returning to Faior, because if he did he was as good as dead. Then there was the events that were likely to keep him from ever returning the man's propchies told that if lived on his world catasphy would continue to happen, and so he the Vizar the crown prince left. Withouth looking back and he would not return even though the king was likely to send assassian's after him to make sure that he never again set foot there. That wasn't aproblem though. "My home, is here with you." He said as he laid there after a few moments. "If you'll have me." He would he had sealed it with that kiss, that marked her as his. The question was would she be happy in such a relationship?
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:48 pm

She blushed an embarassed red that had her heart pounding like a rocket... The way he had put his own words made her think that he just about proposed or something like that atleast and it seemed he meant it... then again she doubted being from another world and all that he knew what a proposal and marraige was but it was possible that he knew full well..... "That almost sounded like you want to marry me..." She couldnt help but blush and smile the thought of him wanting something like that made her feel like she truely belonged in the world that they wer currently living in...

She glanced about wandering if their little freinds were listening to the conversation being held and if they were they were planning to let their prescence be known at his words... She guessed that if they did they would just about beat him half to death for saying those words.... If he did say what she was thinking he just said she didn't exactly have an answer for him but she loved the thought of it and would nine times outta ten say yes after a few moments of thinking...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Kei looked at her wrapping his mind around the words marry. He thought about what he said and than smiled a bit. He supposed the difference in there worlds was in that word. In his world that kiss, that marked her would he a marriage of sorts but not to her on her world so then. "Yes." He said softly after a few moments not long enough to make it seem like it wasn't what he wanted but long enough to translate out the word and figure out what it was she had asked. "I want to marry you. I want you to be mine, and I yours." He said after a moment. Kei looked at her quietly a moment wondering what her answer would be.

On the other side of the door was a flurry of movement as they all chattered Shade was unsure, Sol happy, Ruze and the others giddy and exited. It would be interesting as far as they were all concerned about what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Melody's face turned redder than a cherry and she sat there a very long moment then she practically threw herself into his arms like a rocket screaming... "YES YES YES YES!!!" At this point he would have had enough time to analyze the meaning of the word marraige and she'd understand if he were to take back what he had said but at that moment she felt like she was on cloud nine and she didnt want to come home.... They were engaged well as long as he didnt take it back and she was loving it...

She sealed his lips with hers wanting the moment to last atleast a little while longer..... After they had kissed for quite sometime she laid up against him cuddled as close as she possibly could to him.... Her face obviously still red she looked at him... "Your sure about this right? No doubts that you want to be my husband?..." She didnt mean to insult him if she did but she wanted to make sure he knew what he was getting into before he decided to marry her...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Kei rocked with the momentum of her lunge holding her in his arms a bit as he looked at her and smiled. She was so very happy then she through out there a world that made him pause but only because he was trying to figure out the translation and then smiled at her having returned the kiss from before. "I'm sure." he said softly looking at her as he tipped his head and then reached up to gently trace the inside of her lip with his fingertip. "That love bite....is the way in my world that we choose our lover, our lifemate....if I understand the translation correctly it would be husband to wife." he said looking at her. "I am certain that this is what I want Melody there will be no changing my mind on this one." he said softly as he held her in his arms certain that he would not give her up for anything. He loved her. Plan and simple. "When you told me yes....to go ahead....I knew then that I would never regret it."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Melody quivered in his arms a moment out of happiness then stood up and walked to a drawer and brung out a small case that held two rings within it... "On Earth it is usually customary for the man to bring the woman a ring when he proposes aswell as having one for himself... if the woman agrees the two of them forever wear the rings marking that they are married and forever taken..." She put one ring in his hand and said.. "I know your not used to this world yet so we will use these they are the only things I have left of my mother and father their wedding rings.... take good care of yours..."

She lay back down beside him and said... "They almost always have a big ceremony with all of their freinds and family present if possible I can arrange for your parents to be present without them harming you im an excillent tactician so with my negotiation skills it should work and if any trouble were to arise together the two of us could fight off anything they would throw at us..." She wouldnt attempt to contact his home world and his parents without the ok from him but thats what she wanted to meet the parents of her husband to be...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Kei looked at the ring and nodded. "I will." he said of course he would then looked at her and tensed at the idea of his father the King coming to his wedding as she called it and wanting to kill him. Of course she had a right to know what family life would be like. Sighing he relaxed as he looked at her. "If you can reason with him then by all means go right ahead....but my father is not an easy man to deal with." He said after all....it was his father that wanted him dead. "And when you do....you might want to refer to me by first name....Kei is the name I use here." He said. "It's short for my middle name and not used on Faior."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:12 pm

She sighed and nodded... "I can never pronounce your first name though it's a weird one..." She giggled hoping the little joke she had made would lighten the tense mood between them.... She then put on her clothes and pulled out a special device that was given to her by someone in the Capsule Corporation... "This device can be used to contact and communicate with otherworlders it's similar to what i gave you onlyy I amplified yours to fit in your ears...." She began typing in a bunch of numbers and theorems as the machine activated she looked at him then smiled and said... "It will take about thirty minates for me too contact your home world so you have time too get dressed and prepare yourself for the meeting at hand..." She sighed and began the machines protocol in thirty minates they would be able to contact his mother and his father..... (OOC: I havent the faintest clue how to spell his first name...)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm

He looked at her cleaned up and dressed again in the white robes that he had been wearing when they first met now cleaned but tipped his head having been too busy chuckling and shaking his head at the idea that she had trouble saying his first name. "Wolfram Keirynn." He said lightly looking at her. "Although if you like 'Wolf' would work just fine." he shook his head as the girls flew in and around him Sol landed on his shoulder. Umi and Fuu hovered close by while Hi, Ruze, Lye and Shade sat down a bit further back sitting on the headboard of the bed.

"This should be interesting. Our little Vizar has fallen in love with a very independant girl." Shade said amused.
"Be nice Shade." Fuu said looking back. "Wolf and Melody are happy that's all that matters."
"Your right Fuu." Ruze said then looked over at Melody and smiled. "I can't wait for the wedding this event to happen! I just imagine it will be so very lovely."
Lye sighed as she sat there. "How long before the King is contacted?"
"Another few moments I believe it hasn't quiet been thirty yet." Umi said as she looked over at Melody. "I'm happy for you both. Kei needs this in his life. Someone who he is truly happy with."
Sol was quiet she wasn't upset about it but the rest were saying everything that needed to be said besides. "Congratulations." she said softly. "And the King on our world is called the Sazar, it's the polite way to address him." She said softly looking at Melody.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Melody laughed and nodded toward the many little spirit like fairies that were surrounding her.... Finally after a long moment the transmission began and after about ten minates when she said... "It's time!!" The screen flashed and on the receiving end was a powerful dictater looking man with a surprised yet furious look upon his face... "I take it you are King Sazar?.... My name is Melody of planet Earth and I contacted you upon my own intentions..." She lifted up the hand that held the ring that marked her marraige with his son.... "I am going to bewed your son Wolf here and with your permission I would like you too see an Earth wedding... it's the equivalent to your planets biting the lip of your lover.... only it is ceremony styled..." The deadly looking man all but attacked his receiver as he said... "Why should I attend such a ceremony when my own son is a murderer?!" Melody's head snapped up and said..."Two reasons you have no proof he murdered anyone and don't you think you owe it to you and your son too make ammends? He lives as an earthling and you as the leader of your species its time to put the past beneath you and fix things with your son not as a leader but as a father..." The man said nothing but he did have a slightly confused and ashamed expression upon his face... (OOC: Not this is irrelevant but theres an event starting up on IR so if your interested sign up..)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Shade was ferious at the word murder. She flew at the screen only to be caught gently in the hands of Kei. "What are you doing? Let me go he takes the word out of an outworlder. Believes them over you. WE have always protected that planet and he....he's Wolf he's your father, and he's...." Wolf shook his head.
" it's all right Shade." He said softly to her. "This won't change his mind, attacking will not solve anything." He said then glanced over at Melody who looked certain of herself and what she was doing. Although now his father knew he was on earth and that may cause problems for the planet. But she didn't look like she was willing to be talked out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Melody looked at the now emotionally distraut looking man before her she had already hit some of the key points that he had not considered when he sentenced his son.... "It seems your beginning to see the error of your ways..." She crossed her arms over her chest and let her sensors tell her what subjects to bring up and what not too bring up... "It seems eventhough your too proud to admit it.... you miss your beloved son right..." Luckily for him he was alone when receiving this transmission so he nodded to everyone but her surprise... "It's true I miss my son but how do I know this is not a trap by him to kill me and his mother....?" She just smiled and giggled happy at her little victory and said... "Because he IS your son and he misses you more than you do him...." The man looked up and it stay silent for a long moment before Melody says... "The ceremony is in two months...." The defeated king just nodded and said... "We shall be there..." Then the transmission ended.... She turned to him with a blushing smile and lifted two fingers up to form the peace sign... "I'm good..." She slowly walked over and gave him a victory kiss...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Kei watched all of this to say he wasn't floored would be an outright lie. He was. He looked at Melody and shook his head fighting the urge to laugh when she flashed him the sign for freedom on his world. Here it had to mean something so entirely different but she looked very happy. He leaned up a little letting go of Shade and kissed her in return when she kissed him.
"Here is hoping my love that my father does not change his mind within the next two months." he said lightly looking at her but he held her gently and tenderly in his arms. He had never once thought of killing his parents and he knew Melody knew that. That it bothered him although he didn't say it that his father would have him killed and now, perhaps just perhaps there was a chance for something better.

"I wonder what the Sazar will do once he actually gets here." Umi said softly.
"That is something that must be seen upon his arrival. If the Lasrisa managed to reach him, then all should be mended although Wolf's heart has not changed he will stay here with her." Sol said softly then looked at Melody. "Larrisa means Princess on our world. With you marriage to our Vizar you will be his Larisa. His Princess."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:45 am

Melody couldnt help but smile setting here in his arms so tenderly.... "Princess?... Me?... Wow..." She giggled at the thought then sighed.... "There is only one problem..." She looked at him then said... "My parents wont get to see it..." She leaned into him and held him tight not really wanting to be moved or move.... The bright side was that she managed to talk his father into being here for their intertwinement but how did Kei feel about the situation?... "Are you sure this is what you want I can cancel his invitation if you dont want him here..."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Kei held her gently in his arms. "I'm sorry." He said in reference to her parents not being able to see it although he did shake his head. 'I have no problems with my parents being there. I just hope they don't have a problem being here and seeing me." he said softly as he held her in his arms. She seemed sure of herself and he hoped she was correct.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Melody yawned and said... "I dont mind they are watching over me from the other world so things will be alright...." Her smile was large as he held her... They both had a large chance to have a regular human life but there was always a chance of yet another drone showed up to terminate her and shut down her conciousness and that would hurt him more then it would her in anyway... Her sensors went off it was time for her martial arts practice... She knew full well that he loved watching her practice he got a strange sexual arrousal and excited violent nature to him when she did... She put on her usual somewhat slutty training uniform and activated her training drones and began fighting with amazing speed and agility with her usual ruthelessness..
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Kei watched her move about, watching her battle the drones unable to take his eyes from the fluidity of the movements, from one move into the next. His eyes followed her as she moved he moved himself sitting on the edge of the bed, fighting very hard to keep his final transformation under wraps since it was the darker aspect of himself. He looked at her and took a deep breath watching each movement even while he fisted what he was sitting on in order to keep from just outright grabbing her.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Melody loved it when her training was getting to him it got a kick out of her.... She figured one final tweak would be more than enough to get him going... She balanced herself on her hands and then spun around rapidly while spreading out her legs as far as she could so as she spun she could kick the living shit out of every single one of the five battle drones that she was in combat with... Their was one left alive she propelled herself into the air and rammed her leg deep into its chest and knocked out its central control unit also known as the drone 'heart' then she stepped on it crushing it completely.... They didnt called her a cut-throat bitch when she was pissed for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Kei watched her watched the movements and watched as she tore apart the drone he stood and walked up having shifted to this third and final state wither or not he meant to. There was just something about her that called out to the more battle hungry the more dangerous side of him. Kei reached out and ran a finger lightly along the side of her face. "As graceful as always." he said in a low dark silken tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Meldoy transformed now she was on equal footing with her lover they had fought once or twice before while in these forms and it always no matter what ended in a draw between them... "What are you gonna do about it?......" She said childlessly as she pushed her chest up against him as if seducing and challenging him all at the very same time.... Sghe loved playing mind games with him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next