Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15948

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Melody looked at her watch.... "It's time I go help my freind...." She recently was rid of the freak that was hunting her and fell in love with an alien, how weird was that?.... She finally had a chance at a normal life or well.... normal for her anyway and now she was doing some work for a new freind of hers named Damian.... He was a nice guy he was a framer whom worked all day and night without a moments rest.... Thats we're Melody cam in she figured whats the use of never tiring if you didn't use that power for good every once in awhile, not that she wasn't good for Kei....

"Damian!! I'm here!!" Damian walked out to his window from his room in the barn and yelled... "Yeah i'll be right there!" He walked out too meet her...
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15863

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Kei walked along and up to the farm, Melody had mentioned working there and he felt like he should at least help out a little. Dressed in different clothes then his mages robes he still wore the enchanted earrings. They enchantment meant he couldn't take them off, although that was about it. Branding him more or less as Vizar.

He walked towards them, Melody had told him to come check it out if he wanted and he supposed that if she could make a go if it so could he...although his ability to communicate with most of the people of earth, well everyone but Melody was beyond limited. He could not speak in earth tongue so often people thought he was mute.

Fuu and Umi flew on ahead and flew down around Melody. "Kei would like to take you up helping out if you want. he's still walking down the road." Fuu said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Melody hugged Fuu and waited for Kei to arrive.... When he finally made it "Kei!" She jumped into his arms and gave him a hug then said... "Oh by the way.... I made you these..." She handed him special earplugs that translate his voice patterns into the Earth language according to where they lived.... "They'll make the things you say in your langauge into our language...." She grinned rather proud of herself for pulling off such an upset.... Most people thought that from the goofy way she often acted whether it be because she's shy or just goofing off that she was not very intellegent.... but if this worked haha to them she could prove them wrong plus she'd be able to talk to him without confusing others.... "I figured you could try them out before we got started...."

(OOC: writers block already! -_- sorry)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Kei walked up to her and placed the ear plugs in listening to what she had to say even as Fuu fluttered about happy to have been hugged hello.

"how do they work?" he asked a little unsure if they were working or not. Although as he looked at her he heard musical notes but saw the look the farmer was giving him sort of one of those why are you asking such a question look although he didn't realize that's what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 pm

When he spoke in human language she felt proud of herself for building them...."I'm such a genius...." They were already working at one-hundred percent efficiency.... "Their perfect you sound fine....." They also allowed him to understand what she says in the human language so everything was working perfectly... She giggled and said... "So what do I get as payment..." Of course she was joking but hey if she got a kiss out of it it wouldnt be a complaint with her....

Damian looked at them then said.... "Well you guys can start by milking the cows then start plowing the land... it should take about four hours least it does me..." He didn't realize it would probably take them about thirty minates or less to do it with their special powers...."Well then I guess we better had get started then...." She winks at him walking toward the cows and laughed as Damian handed him the plow.... "Enjoy son...." Damian was what looked like he was in his late forties maybe fifties and he had two children and a beutiful wife.... The two kids ran out wrestling with each other one was a boy the other a girl... "Hey cut it out we have guest!! Excuse me son...."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Kei smiled he understood what she said realized why his words sounded normal to him. It was because it translated what he said for others and what others said for him, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.
"How's that?" He asked amused as he eneded the passionate kiss.

Kei looked at the plow then at the kids. To plow the land he nodded and watched her walk off then looked at the children playing it seemed peaceful and he liked that. Walking over to the edge of the indicated area he looked at the plow. "Ruze." He said softly and she flew up. "I believe he's going to want to plant vegetables here.."

Ruze smiled. "Can do. I'll get the land ready for him!" She said giggling the spirits loved helping out.

Ruze flew past him flying down the length of the feild the long way so he could plant many crops and spun as she flew along up and down the rows. Umi without asking flew behind her a light mist hitting the soil awakening it just enough that it could accept plant seeds. Kei stood there holding the plow an tool he had no idea how to use but watched his spirits playing and having fun working the soil into shape.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Melody smiled as she tooke flight and went to milking cows she moved at un-imaginable speeds and the thirty cows that were there seemed to give their milk without a fight.... "hhhhmmmmm this is easier than I thought it would be...." She flew extremely fast and in about thirty minates finished her share of the work it really didn't take long.... She walked into the farmers homa too tell him she had completed her chore then he instructed her to help Kei....

"Hhhhhhmmmmmm are you really that lazy?" She giggled and took the plow and began to slowly plow away at the land...."This is how real workers do it...." She smiled at him with a bit of a mocking smile she loved messing with him.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:08 pm

"Perhaps but Ruze loves working with the land." He said amused as she showed him how the plow worked. But he looked over as Ruze and Umi flew over.

"It's all done." Ruze said with a giggle, having plowed all of the farmers lands in less time then it would have taken by hand.

Kei looked at her. "So now what?" he wondered as this had been easy and a normal thing to do on Faior. He looked at Melody and then back at the farm house would all things here be like this? Just normal events that weren't consindered work in his world? He was getting truly curious about this earth and it's unique customs and things that they did here.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Melody shrugged then saw the farmer walking out of his home.... "Damian.... what do we do now?...." The man stared wide eyed amazed at the work they had done in thirty minates that wouldve taken anyone else half a day to do..... "Y-you did all that work in only thriy minates..... but thats impossible...." He sighed then said... "Next we need to repair our water tower..... follow me...."

He walked them to a torn down water tower then said.... "If you guys can help me fix this then i'll pay you one-hundred dollars and let you leave early...." He walked up to the pile of rotted wood that needed to be replaced and began removing it....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Kei looked at the broken down water tower and shook his head easily walking over and lifting all of the rotted wood into his arms as if it weighed nothing and to him it was incrediblly light. "Ruze." He said softly and she chuckled flying around as well as the other spirits working to rebuild him a watertower, raising up stone for the support and bringing together wood and putting it together even with a way to get access to it. There was special drainage runners in top to allow natural pure rain water to pool and collect in the tower even as Umi helped it out and filled up the tower itself Kei walked back having set the wood down off to the side where Damian seemed to be going to take it, he walked back over and climbed easily up the stone work not minding this at all, and the stone sturdy enough to handle his weight easily.

He got to the top and double checked everything as he did. Not at all minding helping out. That was rather normal for him helping the villagers he wasn't sure what the man was talking about when it came to money but he trusted Melody in that area. Once finished he dropped down and landed on the ground before brushing off his hands.

"That should work for years to come." He said as Ruze flew around him giggling she liked helping here. This was her area of fun all nature woods and plants and soil. It made her very happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:28 am

Melody watched him do all of the work in only a few moments then once he stopped she said.... "Show off......" She smiled at him and took his hand it seemed that Damian was having a heart attack he was so confused.... "B-but..... h-how?...." Melody looked at Kei then whispered... "Make something up we dont want him to know the truth about us......." She kissed his cheek then turned him loose on his imagination.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Kei looked at him and took a deep breath make something up? He shook his head. "I've spent my life helping out on Farms and rebuildings things like this, it sort of comes second nature." He said indicating that it didn't take much thought on his part and it really didn't. "I've always undestood the lands and they've understood me I guess." He said reaching out with a hand to touch the stone and look at the man. It would seem that although there were those who had skills in this world there where those who didn't. And took keep them from panicking it was nessary to down play it. Not that Umi and the others were upset because although he explained it as understanding the land and visa versa it was still giving credit where credit was due.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Melody looked at him he was acting very sweet and he was good at avoiding sticky situations to boot, she really picked a ringer when she decided to date him..... "Kei..... you cheated...." she whispered in his ear he seemed to use his spirits for everything like he didn't know what actual work was..... if you could call this work..... damian looked amazed at him like he was some kinda magical god like person... "son...... how in the world did you do that....."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Kei looked at her at her words he cheated. He had not, it took just as much of his energy as it did theres. The difference was they were using it and not him for attack. "Did not, they used my energy to do the work.." He murmered lowly to her althougoh he was smiling then glanced over at Damian.

"It...was nothing special." He said softly looking at Damian. "The stone was already there everything that was needed....it just took getting it arranged in the right way. It only took a few moments really..." He said not sure how to explain it. "I've had to do things like this on mulitpile farms in a day growing up...I'm just used to working quickly and correctly." He said although he wasn't sure if that would be a good enough answer for the stunned man before him.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Melody got beside him and whispered in his ear...... "Humans do not know what energy or any of the such is kei......... you could very well have just gave him a heart attack....." She looked at him with a giggle and kissed his cheek..... Damian looked at them and said..... "Who?.... What are you two?...." He stared at them amazed and yet a little afraid.....

(OOC: Writers Block)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:49 pm

"Forgive me." Kei said softly. He thought about it and from what he could tell the closest thing to a Vizar on there world would be ironically enough. "I believe the best way to put it is a Monk or priest." He said trying to explain it in a way he'd understand. Wither or not it would work would be beside the point. He looked at her and shrugged a little unaware that humans really didn't know about energy was different. He looked at Damian. "Years of teaching how to communcicate with the land..." He said in a soft tone. Although his speah which had Shade laughing was still very formal in pattern.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Melody sighed it was gonna take him alot of practice to be able to live as a human but that was nothing she couldn't fix.... "Yeah lets go with that...." The man stared at them wide eyed and amazed then he nodded to them letting them go for the day and then he walked home.... "Now that thats over with.... monks are very rare anymore for one thing.... its surprising he bought it but hey.... iv'e went through worse...."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Kei looked at her and tipped his head. "Is it really so odd?" He asked as he walked along beside her. The man didn't seem to upset with the idea that he was a monk and telling him he was a Vizar from Faior didn't seem like a wise idea. Shade was still laughing as she was flying next to him finding Kei's innocence over the state of things very refreshing.
"Should I have said something different?" He asked as he walked with Melody.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Melody laughed then kissed his cheeck then she took his hand and said.... "You probably could have done better but hey.... he bought it and thats good enough for me....." They walked hand and hand a little while.... "So.... we have the rest of the day off apparantly..... what do you want to do....." She pulled herself close to him with a blush and a smile.....

(OOC: Writers Block)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Kei looked at her and smiled. "Is there something you'd like to do?" he asked, as he walked with her looking down at the blush that stained her cheeks a very pretty shade of petal pink. Melody was truly breathtaking as he walked with her he looked ahead down the road, to have the rest of the day off. He closed his eyes and smiled a little. "What ever M'lady wishes to do." He said in a gentle tone and meant it. Whatever she'd like to do he would. He'd like to know what her idea of fun was or what she liked to do.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Melody looked at him then said... "First of all.... quit being so polite second of all.... I would like to just set at one of our houses on the porch and just set there in each others arms.... maybe watch the sunset......" The sunset was one of the many things that she loved about the planet Earth.... she was glad to have been able to fight her programming and not destroy it and Goku and all of his freinds..... She looked up at him and stopped dead cold.... she then stood on her tip-toes to give him a kiss

A few kids ran by the river just below them obviously to young to swim.... they wrestled back and forth until one of them had fallen in he screamed for help ... Melody ran and jumped into the river and began swimming the current toward the child.....

(OOC: Random just bored.....XD )
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Kei had flushed a little at her don't be so polite comment? How did one stop being so polite? He returned the kiss and then turned his head as the child feel in and she jumped in after him. Kei rushed over as well then turned and began running down the length of the river. "Umi.." He said as he ran and she flew near him.

"I'll see what I can do to slow the child's progression down stream." She said as she flew ahead of him.

Umi rushed down the length of the river searching for anything that could and would help the child then spotted a peice of drift wood, she moved it along the currents and thankfully the boy was smart enough to grab ahold but she could not lift him out of the water. For that they would need Melody. IN truth Kei on this world could not swim, being a heavy worlder meant he would do nothing but sink, So Umi would do what she could to aid Melody in his place so would the others if they were needed.

((Occ: S'k. I can work with it. So no worries. ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Melody swam with everything she had and she eventually got hold of the child... but to bad for them it was to late the river they were in was connected to a waterfall and as she gripped hold of the child they both went off of the edge... screaming then after a moment they were out of sight and not a sound could be heard....

(Writers block still ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Umi yelped as they went over the edge.

Kei narrowed his eyes ran and jumped Fuu gasped and shook her head blinking as he went from his normal state to that of Faior and plunged into the thick mist churned up by the waterfall hitting the river and rocks below. He caught both Melody and the child up in his arms before extending the black feathered wings and flying up into the air Fuu was kind enough to bring about more updrafts to allow him to fly higher.
"Hold on." He said in a low soft tone as he flew towards land out of the way of danger.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Melody cracked her eyes and whispered.... "The child..... is safe......" Even if Melody had given her life it would have been enough as long as the child was safe... She looked at him and smiled then she blushed as she lay her head against his chest and shut her eyes once more.... "Im glad your safe too......." She didn't know or care what else happened as long as the child and her beloved were safe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next