Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15872

Work [Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Kei said nothing at first. "Harm her and die." Was all the answer he'd give then hung up the phone and stood. He looked at his father and mother saying nothing as he walked out of the house other then he'd be back. Kei left but he was unaware that Sierra worried about him got up to follow discretely behind as did Ran.

Kei shifted to his second release and began moving running incredibly fast over the land to get there, he didn't have time to worry about anything else other then getting there to Melody. If she was harmed he'd kill the man, there was no mistaking in that. He ran until he arrived then walked forwards, his long deep purple hair blowing around in the breeze the spirits with with him but they were a part of him so if the man had a problem because he could see them he could hardly leave them behind.

"I don't like this be careful." Shade said in a low tone as she hovered near him. Kei merely nodded as he walked along and narrowed his eyes. If Melody was harmed there would be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15957

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Melody was breathing extremely hard she could barely breathe when she first woke up she fought hollered and did everything she could to get free but after a few minates they beat her half to death and their punches actually hurt her so these were not ordinary people... The were extremely powerful if only she could break free of her binds then she could fight back but she couldnt... Her face battered and beaten she saw Kei walking up toward them... "Kei!! Get out of here it's a trap their gonna kill you!!" The man cracked her in the stomach and small traces of blood dropped from her...

Damian lay on the side of the road dead.... He was about to be passed by Kei and his parents they had gotten rid of him first now nothing could be said.....
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Just at the moment Kei had came to face them was her last chance she reverted to her true form and in the matter of moments broke her binds... She bent one over her knee and slammed her elbow into the back of his head then jumped high into the air the battle was about to begin... she stayed just high enough to let Kei know she was out of harms way but she was badly hurt she fell out of the sky her wounds not allowing her to stay in the air for long she hit hard onto the ground just infront of his parents now reverted to the form they knew.....

"S-save him..... their after Wolf's life... I-I can no longer help him in my current state...." Melody coughed up blood and his mother all but screamed at the sight of his beaten and battered lover blood pouring off of her like it was just coolaid dripping off of a cup... "H-he's in danger help him..." His father grew angry at the sight of all of this and ran to his son's side he would fight by his side...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Kei contiinued to fight using the spirits aid as he battled by it was dangerous and they where highly skilled he jerked backwards bleeding from several wounds and took his final form but even still he was heavily out numbered and didn't think anyone would come to his aid, having no idea that his father was on the way and if he was would have believed that his doom had been sealed. As far as he knew his father wanted him dead having no idea that his idea's on the matter may have changed.

Sierra calmed down aftera moment then took a deep breath. "Saynel lend me your power and heal this poor girl." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Melody could feel the healing powers charching her restoring her surprised that it even affected a half machine being... "Thank you maam..." She lay there unable to move.... She watched as his father a man supposedly trying to murder his son run straight past him and start throwing punches his skill was amazing even more so then Kei and that was saying something he was matching all of their attacks by himself leaving plenty of attack oppertunities for Kei to move in...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Kei was utterly confused for a few moments before he took a deep breath. Pulling his sword from his side and attacking taking the opening to join in that his father had given him he said nothing as he fought totally in sync with his spirits at the moment and not allowing himself time to think or second guess himself. For some reason his father had seemed to change his mind he'd talk to him later about that but right now he had to focus on the fight before him. On watching his fathers back and not allowing any to get past him towards his mother and Melody.

Sierra looked at her and smiled. "It's alright Melody, Wolf will be fine." She said as she continued to heal the girl. "Ran is one of the most fierce fighters on the planet. There are hardly any who can stand against him when he gets going." She said proud of her husband. "Wolf is strong but tends to hold back not wanting to harm others. But your someone he will fight full out to protect and for that reason seeing you makes me very happy child."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Ran was a truely amazing warrior his speed and skill made Kei look like nothing in his prescence to Melody.... Much as she hated to admit it even she might not be able to beat him.... "He really is a big ham...." He wounds now healed her hair levitated due to her power charge her true form now visable she was gonna end this from the sky and hit them all at once.... "Wolf! Ran!.... Get outta my way or you'll get hit..." She chjarged a large black energy attack as she prepared to unleash a powerful attack she used this attack alot because it was a spread attack and it did alot of damage "...Black Spinner!!" She wasnt holding back this time it was at full power so if it hit Kei or Ran it could very possibly kill them if they didnt get away...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Kei knew the power of that attack and quickly grabbed ahold of his father and moved getting out of the way in time and over to where his mother was turning he looked back seeing her launch her attack and shook his head.

Sierra walked over to Damian and sighed. "It's a shame...Saynel. Shall we try to see if the man can be called back and healed?" She asked.
Saynel nodded. "WE can try." the spirit said and began once again attempting to heal him. She didn't know what she'd tell the young man should this work other then they perhaps found him near death and were able to help him.

Kei looked at his father as Melody attacked and then at the men. "I thank you for my life." He said which was the polite way on there world of saying thank you for coming to my aid.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Melody touched down as the attack threw them around like rag dolls then put her hand on Sierras shoulder and shook her head.... It was too late the life had left his body he was dead... The only thing that could bring him back where the dragonballs.... And she had no way of finding those things.... "Wolf.... The attack should end soon.... good now that its over check and see if their alive or dead I dont have the strength to move any-..." She fell to the ground severly weakened and was now unconcious....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Kei nodded as Sierra caught her moments before she hit the ground he walked over as they laid on the ground and walked up to one as Sol floated safely in the air above them.
"There alive...but very weak." She said and glanced at him as he looked back at his father.
"Now what? " he asked since as far as he knew this was what he wanted or did he? Kei was utterly confused now.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Ran looked at his son and said... "You are no longer sentenced to death.... my son your welcome home at any time..." He walked over too the woman and said... "We need to get her home she is exhausted..." He stood up and walked away leaving his son too carry her home....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Kei nodded and took a deep breath a bit surprised at his fathers actions and walked over picking up Melody and began walking feeling bad for Damian but there was nothing that could be done as Sierra walked with them back to the house Kei craddled her gently in his arms and took a deep breath other then needing sleep Melody should be fine but he had a lot to think about manly why his father no longer wanted him dead....just what had changed?
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Melody lay there silently asleep she had really had a toll done on her and she was very weak in her dreams she was stille fighting.... Ran looked at his son knowing what was about to be said... "Go ahead ask I know your dying too..." He glanced back his usual cold eyes showing....

(writers block)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Kei took a deep breath as he looked at his father. Then looked ahead again carrying her back. "I don't understand why....the exicution order has been lifted." He said as he walked along next to his father. "Why, the change?" He asked as he looked at him out of the corner of his eye but it was clear he bore his father no ill will. He had left instead of being the blight on his family, so why then did he change his mind now and decide that Kei's life was no longer forfeit? "I am the same as I was then..." At least Kei didn't think he had changed all that much. Perhaps his father saw something else. Hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:08 pm

"Whats changed is this young woman.... she has opened my eyes to see what a fool iv'e been I imagine she has that effrect on alot of people...." He smirked his son had truely found someone too keep him in line alright this woman would change the fate Wolf lived until the day he died she was completely un-predictable which was good had Wolf fell for a woman that was predictable he would not have been happy nor would she have been able to keep him outta trouble.... But this woman was something else...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Kei looked at his father a moment then looked down at Melody who lay resting in his arms. "She doesn't think so." He said shaking his head and smiling a tender endearing smile. It was clear that he truly loved her he wasn't the sort to love someone who was predictable, he needed that randomness that she brought into life, that free spirited nature of hers that refused to take things as they were when they were presented her to her and were wrong. Had he not met her he would still be at odds with his father. "She's one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Melody awoke to find herself in Kei's arms it felt nice she loved being held by him and thats one of the reasons she stayed with him because he would hold her whenever she wanted to be held no matter what.... "Hi there have we met?..... Your a cutie arent you what was your name again?...." She winked at him with her tongue sticking out hoping she could remove that worried look on his face the way he was looking at her you'd have thought she would have died....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Kei smiled at at her teasing and held her close as he walked. "I believe so M'lady." he said in a warm tone as he walked along smiling at her teasing and feeling much better for it.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Melody snuggled herself as close as possible to him and said under a mumbeled breath... "Your so warm...." The only thing on her mind right now was to let this moment drag on for forever and knowing him he'd agree to it and litterally try and hold her in the moment for fotrever... She snickered at the thought of him trying to do that.... She pulled herself up and kissed him gently on the lips before pulling herself out of his arms and began floating she grabbed all three of them and shot through the sky like a rocket.... She laughed hearing Ran and Sierra scream bloody murder as she flew toward the sunset....

(OOC: Ive updated the site and where it has a black background i have to use a different color now otherwise you'll never be able to read it.... sorry ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Kei was all too calm as he tipped his head and yawned a bit at the way she grabbed them having returned her kiss. He glanced over at Ran and Sierra shaking his head and smirking as he relaxed. "Relax she's not going to drop anyone." He said calmly. Despite there being heavy worlders she had no problem with picking him up and throwing him around as if he weighed nothing. Although he did feel bad for Damian the man had no deserved to die like that not because of a problem having to do with him.

Fuu giggled as she flew up to her and around. "Melody....race ya!" Fuu said as the rest circled her as well would she be willing to play with them and race to where she didn't know nor did she care all she cared about at the moment was having fun!

((Occ: No worries. I can compeletly understand that one. ^^ Anywho site looks nice.))
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Melody was silent a moment then she grinned... "And.... you'll lose!!....." And with that Melody shot like a rocket through the sky leaving the small fairy like spirits in the dust like they were nothing Melody was unbeleivably fast and much stronger then most other people.... She did a loop-de-loop top scare her soon to be in-laws then touched down at her house once more....

Melody let them down then giggled a little bit seeing their hair jetting out in all directions like they had just saw their life flash before their eyes... She walked inside after kissing her soon to be husband for a moment then she started sleeping in THEIR bed in one more day she was gonna get married then some day she'd have kids it was like her wildest dreams come true.... but the thought of kids had her concerned how exactly was a child gonna work half human, half alien? Just what kinda powers would one hold? And is it even possible for her to have a child with another species to begin with?....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Kei chuckled as she left the spirits behind and set down on the ground. He shook his head and walked in fighting the urge to laugh at the sight of his parents as he walked in and looked around before walking over and sitting down on the couch. He was in a good mood. A very good mood at the moment despite things and had no idea that Melody was worrying about how they would have children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8