Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A gaurdians wish.... [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15909

A gaurdians wish.... [open] Empty
PostSubject: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Ryozan had been training hard preparing for yet another evil threat incase it should show up.... "Man this is boring.... I guess i'll go and farm...." He walked over to the plow he used and started to plow the land to him farming and working hard is another type of training so he worked hard pushing the Namekian ground to its limit so he can plant new trees and crops.... "I wish.... I wish that we could have more people here theres so few of us left it's.... depressing.... I need to work hard and build this place back up..." Normally he hated talking to anyone but this was still his home world and it was just now starting to get back up on its feet and it depresses him to see so many people in trouble...
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15824

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm

She was far from her own world, and the grand golden tables and comfy chairs. In fact she wasn't even on earth at the moment but far away. She knew she had far to go even if it was a short jump there but at the moment she needed to learn what other races knew about that planet that had had an involvement with them. She walked along and noticed a young namek plowing the lands and smiled. "Excuse me.." She said lightly. Aeronwen Von Claystine looked around her and didnt' see anyone else she could talk to at the moment. Not that she was overly comfortable talking or interacting with the Namks to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Ryozans head snapped up and he growled he wasn't used to anyone speaking to him he was just cold that way he guessed he stepped back out of fear the only thing that ever showed up here for anything was Freiza..... "You can't have the dragonballs......." He stood up and took a stance he was just trying to determine if she was worthy of being here and not out to wipe out the entire place....

"What do you want?.... No one but people looking for the dragonballs or dominion over us ever comes here thats why theres so few of us left....." He didn't want to fight someone so beutiful and sweet looking but he would if she tried anything out of the way..... He lowered his guard just incase on the off chance she was here for a good reason and he bent down and started planting some flowers his favorite kind from Earth a rose.... Then he went and planted some vegetables and looked up she was very beutiful but sometimes even the most gorgeous of people were the most dangerous of all.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 pm

"I have no use for the dragonballs. Odin would have my head if I abused them." She said shaking her head. "And as for domination. That is not something I care for." She looked at him. "I am Aeronwen Von Clyastine. Valkyrie of Asgard." She regarded the namekian before her a moment longer. "That rose is of Earth. I wish to know, if you could tell me why such a small corner world in this universe is under constant attack by unforseen forces."

Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 pm

He looked at her and sighed... "I am Ryozan guardian of the planet Namek...." He looked at her a moment then said... "It's under attack by so many people because of the powerful fighters there aswell as the dragonballs..... most looking for the dragonballs attack Earth and try to wipe out the people on it if they were to find the Dragonballs then they nine times out of ten would use them for evil the evilest wish I have seen so far was the one called Freiza wanted to make.... eternal life..... thats also the reason Namek stays in danger...." He looked at her a moment then said... "Do you know why I love the rose?..." He smiled and looked at her... "It's because they are not only the most beutiful of flowers but....." He ran his finger down a thorn and said... "But.... they do not allow recklessness and they can cause pain aswell eventhough they make your heart throb from looking at them.... they do not like to be touched to them it is taboo.... and they will cut you if you do not obey that rule...." He stood up and handed it to her he had plenty so removing one would not hurt in any way.... "Here..... for you....."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Aeron listened to his words and took the rose. She brought it up and smelled the sweet scent. "What you say is true. Then it would seem that much needs to be done to correct the problem. Continued attempts to gain the Dragon balls can not be premitted for ill intent." She said as she turned the flower in her hands. "Even the most beautiful of things can have it's dark side. Even the most gentle of flowers can sting you, and even the darknest of hours can yeild to light." She smiled as she looked at Ryo then at the flower again. "The rose is meant to remind one of that duel purpose that despite it's etheral beauty even that can have bite you."
Aeron nodded. "THank you for telling me that, now I must go to earth and find Son Goku." She said turning slightly. "In order to find a way to stop all of this and keep the danger from returning thank you for your time..."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Ryozan stays silent then says... "Son Goku is no more... he was killed.... By whom I do not know but I do know he is dead i'm sorry...." He took the rose below him and watered it slowly... "There isn't many people on Namek and Earth is well populated and I have seen the smiles of children much more there and.... I know the strength of there warriors well they can handle it... so i'm not worried about them all that much im more worried about the namekians excistence we're fading.... fast...." He looked at her a moment then sighed.... "What planet do you belong to?...... Surely if your this beutiful then it must be a amazing homeworld..." He looked up at the suns of Namek and wiped his forehead....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Aeron looked back at him. "That is troublesome. I had needed to find him. But I care not to hail the otherworld to find things out there." She sighed and shook her head then looked back at him. "I am from Asgard." She said looking at him. "Asgard is in the Otherworld." Which might make him think she was dead but she was not. She was very much alive and would be what they would call a demi-god although she wasn't. She was just very much different then most other races out there. "Unfortunately I do now know how best to save your world but I will speak with Plata about it. I'm sure she will be as disturbed as I was to learn of the attacks and wish to do something to aid you."
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Ryozan was quiet a moment then said... "You have no need to be so uptight child relax a bit....." He could tell by looking at her that she had a adventourous side to her a not so innocent side... "Be yourself child i'm no one special....." He smiled which was rare he didn't do that often he usually hated others but for some reason.... Her being so decietful was something that had caught his interest and he wanted to see..... just who this little girl really was...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 am

She looked at him. "I am." She said when he told her to be herself. "I am Lady Night, A Valkyrie from Asgard. Wither or not you choose to believe me is up to you." She said as she turned and shoko her head. "What proof would you need to believe me." She said looking at him and not at all liking what he was implying that she had lied. "Shall I call for Shen-long the dragon that sleeps here although that perhaps is not the name you call him by. And ask him the same questions I asked you?" She had no need for the dragon balls. And if he needed proof of who she was fine. She would comfirm the answers with Shenlong since each worlds dragon was different. But that meant she could not ask him anything for another month here. This world this dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am

Ryozan laughed she had misunderstood him..... "You misunderstand me child what I meant was you don't have to be so.... whats the word... strict I can see it you like to be loose and let things hang low but when talking about those things you seem to be stuck up a little bit what I meant was for you to tone it down a bit relax everythings good right now.... I may not be so sophisticated as you and your freinds but people on Namek no how to have fun you seem to be workaholic and uptight...." He grinned and said... "No need to call your dragon just relax a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 am

Aeron looked at him as he once again called her a child and shook her head. Namekians were so hard to be around and she sighed. "I'm not uptight. I have things that must be done." She said dismissivily. Stuck up? Strict uptight?

She looked back at him and shook her head smiling. "Trust me I am no child you'd have a hard time keeping up with me." She said as she looked a thim and then up at the sky. It wasn't going to be easy since by all right the one she was supposed to find went and died again. Then there as the fact that she was here on Namek a world she didn't normally come to and talking to a Namek which wasn't that bad but still.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 am

Ryozan laughd and said.... "Can't keep up with you?.... Your a little over confident arent you?..... Trust me I could show you things to do on this world that youv'e never ever thought of doing before anywhere else...." He grinned showing his sharp fangs and then he yawned and he stood up and walked inside his house then came out with two glasses of drinks... "Here.... your not in a hurry are ya?...."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 am

Aeron looked at him as he came back with drinks and sighed. "I can hold off on my journey for a moment or two." She said lightly then shook her head and looked at him a bit longer. It was amusing if she didn't know better she'd swear that a Namekian was flirting with her. Consindering that they were asexual and the world was all men with naught a woman in sight and produced eggs when they died it really was amusing.

She looked at him a moment or two longer before taking the offered drink and taking a sip of it. It was good but she really was wondering what this Namek was up to. He would have a hard time keeping up with her she was usually a very busy person and hardly had time for anything except the occasional fun.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

He smiled at her and said... "You seem to be the type that always is busy doesn't have time for a social life..... bet that sucks.... anyway if you want i'll show you what real fun is...." He laughed and grinned he could actually care less how much fun she had or if she'd hang around a bit and see what he meant by she was uptight... "Excuse me a moment im hungry...." He walked over to a large cliff and like some suicidal psyco he jumped off with a grin and a large Collosal fish jumped high out of the water and ate him..... for a long moment it was quiet until the fish came flying up into the air and he blasted it through the head and touched down... he took his razor sharp claws and finely cut it into sections then started cooking it over the fire he had built...... "Hungry?......."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 am

Aeron watched him and shook her head as he blasted a hole through the fishes head and sighed a bit. It seemed like such an odd way to catch a fish but finally nodded. "yes a bit." She agreed and she was a little hungry although truth be told she knew she should be traveling around righ tnow.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 am

Ryozan smiled as the fish cooked and he said... "Don't just stand there have a seat it will be a moment before it is done...." Ryozan felt strange he usually wasn't this nice to anyone he couldnt figure out if it was her beuty or if it was just that kind of day.....

"Here the fish is done... after this im going swimming care to join me?...." Ryozan swam often but the down side of this was without swimming trunks on Namek he usually swam naked but he didn't care he wasn't gonna twist her arm...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm

She looked at him and had a seat wondering how far off from Earth she was and knowing that she had much she had to figure out before she got there. There was many unanswered questions. "I'm afraid I do not have that much time to spare." she said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Ryozan looked at her then shrugged... "Your loss...... here....." He handed her a large chunk of nasty looking fish.... It might look nasty but it was actually delicious it was a high gormet if someone from earth ate it they would instantly fall inlove with the taste of such a delicousy.... He yawned then sat back to look at the sky......

[Writers block]
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Aeron sighed and took a bite of the horrid looking fish knowing full well that on other planets that what didn't always look soo tastey was often very good. She ate it in silence as she looked at him and then shrugged standing and moving to take a deep breath she turned and looked up at the sky. "THank you for the company and the food I will repay your kindness some day but now I must travel on to earth." She said in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Ryozan shrugged this woman seemed to have a cause in mind a cause she needed.... Ryozan stood up and said.... "Earth is in that direction toward the Ox and Tiger.... The northeast...... I would take you there myself but ive been having trouble with my ship its been malfunctioning since my last trip there..." Ryozan pointed to the Namekian ship across the barnyard and over his vineyard.... It looked beat up like it had been through one hell of a storm... "It may not look like much but when i get it running again its the fastest ship in this part of the galaxy...."
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Aeron looked at him and smiled a bit nodding. "I'm sure it is, although I have no need for a ship." She said softly as she held up her hand and opened a 'door' to Earth although they were standing on Namek they were looking at the blue skies of Earth on the other side. "Thank you for the offer though but I must go. I have to see this through to the end." She said lightly looking at him and then starting to walk forwards through the dimensional door....
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm

[end topic] i got nothingz anywayz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gaurdians wish.... [open]   A gaurdians wish.... [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gaurdians wish.... [open]
Page 1 of 1