Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

Work [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Jessie said nothing and went out saying... "Well i'll get out of your hair... I gotta start looking for a home..." Melody tried so hard to be a cold hearted bitch but couldnt be one bad as she wanted to.... and Kei could feel it she could tell by his nervous looks... "Y-you can stay here....." She practically had to choke out the words.... "Nah..." She said coldly as she walked out the door... Melody felt like an ice-berg standing there beside Kei....
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Kei gently squeezed her shoulder before walking out after her. "So where will you go?" he asked Jessie as he looked at her back. Just because they were getting married didn't mean they where going to kick her out on the street with no where else to go. He looked at Jessie a moment waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Jessie looked back and said with a grin... "Anywhere.... everywhere... I dont know yet...." Melody looked at her confused as she walked out and started down the road... "She just left because were getting married didn't she?...." Melody was not the type to accept something like that and she refused to do it...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Kei took a deep breath as he watched her walk away down the road. "I think so..." he said not sure how to take this, but at the same token didn't want to stop his wedding just because she was leaving. There had to be a way to keep the girl safe and keep a roof over her head without upsetting either one of them. And for once his Spirits weren't being helpful at all.....
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Melody's face turned red with anger the type of anger that made Kei run and hide in the closet.... "HMMMPH!!" She walked into the house and slammed the door.... She went straight to the training room and set the combat drones to one-hundred percent battle capassity and then in about five minates where she would have lost normally beat the living shit outta everyone of them....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Kei sighed and walked down the road having a good feeling as to why Melody was upset and up to Jessie. "You don't have to leave you know that right?" he asked as he walked up behind her. He knew she was upset because of Jessie's reasoning for leaving. It made things really awkward at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Jessie nodded and kept walking she didnt want to be a burden on anyone..... "I'm good i'll find my own home I dont want to burden anyone......" She disappeared int the distance... Melody kept up the onslaught waiting for Kei to show up and attempt to calm her though by now he should know it held no purpose it wasnt gonna work....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Kei sighed. "Your not." He said shaking his head and then turned there was no point in arguing with someone who would not listen. He turned and headed back once entiring he sighed as he watched her go at it a few moments before he shook his head and walked towards her. "Melody." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:33 pm

She turned her head and the only thing visable was killing intent and burning rage in her eyes.... She wasnt sure but she thought she saw one of his little fairy like freinds scream and jump behind him but she wasnt paying enough attention to worry about it... "Y-yes...." She looked at a battle drone left over charged an energy blast and blew it sky high while she waited for him to speak.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Kei looked at her and sighed as Umi and Fuu hid in his hair behind his neck not at all liking the angry killing intent in her eyes. "What's bothering you." He said deciding to take the direct approach. She was intent on hurting something and the sooner he got to the source of the problem the happier they'd all be. He wasn't sure if it was because she really did like the girl or not. Melody was so hard to read but that was one of the things he loved about her.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm

She sighed and said... "When im trying to be nice I don't like to be denied it pisses me off especially since I don't talk to alot of people anyway..." She pouted and looked at Kei whom she figured would be a little upset with her since he normally was when she was like this .....though he did not enjoy himself being on the other end of the situation she guessed to herself
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Kei nodded and walked over to her. "I know." he said softly as he walked up to her. "I think she just didn't want to be in the way. We're getting married and she must have thought we'd want time to ourselves as seems custom on this world." he said lightly it wasn't unusal on his to have a house guest someone who lived with them becuase they needed a home and a place to stay but he was coming to find things worked different here.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Melody took his hand it was getting late again and they hadn't been to sleep last night and it didnt take much to guess why they hadnt been asleep.... "Well I guess your right..... *yawn* I think we should go ahead and go to sleep...." She led him to their bed and layed down with him cuddling up close to him to keep warm.....

(OOC: Writers block)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Kei held her close and looked down at her as Hi chuckling floated about the room bringing the warmth up to a warm snuggling tempature. Ruze flew threw and had sweet smelling flowers blossom all in an attmept to help her feel better as Kei attempted to drift off to sleep although how long that happened even he couldn't be sure. They both sure did need it though.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Melody woke up at about one o clock in the afternoon... "EH?!... Kei wake up your parents are do any minate!!...." She shook him and woke him up then jumped down and got dressed... (She sleeps in her bra and panties)... After he was awake she ran out into the bathroom and started doing her hair intent on making a good impression....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Kei yawned and got up getting dressed in his normal 'royal' attire to welcome his parents since jeans and a t-shirt would not be right for him. It would be showing them disrespect, at least upon there arrival. He walked over and ran a comb thru his hair knowing that Melody was busy in the bathroom.

Ruze flew in and smiled as Melody did her make-up she flew about causing beautiful flowers to bloom in her hair, bringing out the colors of her eyes and the soft translucent highlights in her hair, those tones you don't normally notice in such pretty silver hair. She continued what she was doing until it looked like she was wearing a flowering crown who's blossoms traveled down her hair.

Umi smiled as she flew in as well and nodded. "Pretty." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 pm

"Thanks..." She ran out too the porch with Kei not far behind to see a lrge ship show up and land without even cloaking it too not scare her neihbors..... The king, Queen, and their guards walked out of the ship.... Melody ran up to greet them... She gave them the headphones Kei used and motioned for them to put them in their ears... but before she could hand them to them one of their extremely overprotective guards launched out a spear she evaded then took threw it away and karate chopped the man in the neck and knocked him unconcious... when the earplugs were in she spoke... "That was close... its nice too meet you sir maam... um if its not too much trouble could you cloak your ship I don't want too freak out my neighbors...." Well things were going good so far...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Kei walked down the steps looking at them and shaking his head at the gaurd who thought he could take Melody down and up to them. He bowed slightly at the waist. "Mother, father, let me properly introduce you. This is Melody." He spoke once again in those formal tones that Melody was working so hard to break him of. Then glanced up at the ship when his parents refused to cloak it. "Melody this is my father Ran, and my Mother Sierra." He said in proper greeting before glancing over at Shade and Lye which was rude to his parents to be looking to his spirits before awaiting there answer but things where different here on earth.

"Shade, Lye would you two be so kind?"

"Of course." Shade said bowing as she flew towards the ship.
"For you Wolf." Lye finished as the two flew about bending light and shadow until the ship was gone and all one would see was there open backyard.

Sol rested on his shoulder wondering how things would turn out, since the language they spoke wasn't the same musical notes that Kei did. But they did have ear plugs now.

Umi and Fuu floated there looking between each other then at Kei and back at Ruze. Curious.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Melody who was not used to being so formal quickly bowed to them slightly nervous with them.... "Anyway sorry about the guard..... Ran and Sierra huh.... nice names they go good together..." She smiled and in the back of her mind was calling herself an idiot for saying that she couldve thought of anything else to say but it had to be that lame sentence... "Iv'e modified your earplugs to fit each of your musical notes which should allow people you talk to think your talking as a human.... aswell as being able to understand our language......"

The man nodded and said... "Hmmmm your very beutiful and extremely intelligant Princess Melody....." He sounded pleased to her that his son had fallen for such a woman then as customery on their planet just like Kei he kissed her hand.... "P-princess.... i'm not a princess on Earth just a normal girl.... well Wolf has informed me though that apparantly on your world I now am but it just doesnt sound right to be called princess..." Her face was red just like always she was still pretty shy... she figured that Kei didnt tell them that they had no need to be formal here so... "Oh by the way here you dont need to be formal just speak your mind as bluntly as possible..."

(OOC: from this point on we BOTH should control the NPC's replies)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Kei watched the exchange smiling as they talked between each other. He watched them and remained quiet for the moment.

"Thank you." Sierra said as she looked at Melody then smiled and shook her head. "You are a princess though on our world Child." She said in gentle tones. "That will not change just becuase you choose to live here." Sierra looked around the world seemed so very drab and low key compared to there own, but it was where there son was and he was getting marrired. Her spirit floated above her shoulder the only one as did Ran's but unlike Wolf they were the only ones they had. Everyone on Faior had a spirit with them, although Wolf was the only one that had so many.

"Please come in." He said trying to aliveate some of the nerves that Melody was feeling by taking this to a more comfortable setting.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Melody sighed and they walked inside her home.... "This room is the best iv'e got too offer you.... sorry it isnt the best but it'll suffice hopefully..." She walked about the house showing them around until they came to her training room where all of her high-tech training equipment mesmerized their minds... "Yeah Wolf here had the same expression on his face when he saw the high-tech training equipment....."

The man and woman looked at her surprised that such equipment exist.... "wow this world is rather advanced..." the woman said with a smile and Melody just laughed...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Kei shrugged a little and walked into the kitchen pulling out some juice and a light afternoon salad for the three of them and something for Melody to eat and drink as well. There was a vast difference between there eating styles but she never had a problem with it.

"Interesting....there are so many marvels around here." His father spoke as he looked about then frowned consinderably when Wolf came out with the food instead of a severant....surely he was jesting? He was a Viazar not a commoner he should not be getting his own food? Where was the help?
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Melody caught his gaze that was full of discrace and she quickly said before Kei had the chance... "We do not condone slaves here...... we are just regular people on Earth or as normal as it gets atleast..." She picked up the remote to the attack drones and said... "These are battle drones that I use for my martial arts training if you need to blow off some steam please use these it makes it more cost effective for me so I do not have to buy parts to repair my other equipment..." She knew that she wasnt exactly liked by the parents at the moment considering the no slaves issue....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Ran narrowed his eyes. "they are not slaves Child they are the help. They take care of things."

Kei shook his head. "That is the difference father. Here on earth a person takes care of themselves. Unless they are a child then the parents take of them until they grow old enough to fend for themselves." He said as he looked at him.

"None sense." Ran said shaking his head. "You grew up with a fine Nanny."

Kei said nothing for that was the truth, he knew his Nanny better then he knew his own parents. To him they were the royals and he was more or less adopted in after he grew up. He had never done what children do with there parents played or went somewher all his life he was geared and trained for one thing. Which was why Melody was having such a fun time breaking him of formalities. It was all he knew.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Melody hated what she was hearing and obviously she was far from intimidated she was an android that was meant for killing people on a daily basis so she spoke her mind without another thought... "Thats ridiculous... no offense a child needs to be in the arms of their parents... it what growing up is all about if you have a nanny raise your child then you yourself miss out on all of the good expeiriences your child goes through such as first steps... or first words... or even first kiss..." Melody turned to them then said...

"Excuse my rudeness but I think it's really stupid to do such a thing it's... unbecoming of a parent to avoid their child like that..." She studied their faces then sighed and drank her drinkt then sat down on the couch... "Please have a seat..... it's very comfortable..." She looked at Kei who seemed to be snickering and laughing at them for her comments but then again she could be wrong and he was nervous...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work [Open]   Work [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work [Open]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next