Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping in and Supplies (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Melody once again stood back up after being knocked for a loop by Zoori, she walked forward then flew towards him they may not be strong enough to kill him alone but together he stood almost a zero chance against them.... "Hyaaaahhh!!" She flew to Kei's side and un-loaded her machine guns at point blank range.... after she ran out of ammo she quickly reloaded and began firing again before he could retaliate, she did this to leave an opening of attack for Kei.

"Kei.... finish him!!" She kept up the pace of her guns waiting for his final attack... "Kei.... i'm sorry for dragging you into this mess.... forgive me......" She cared for him very much and she put him in danger she felt horrible......

Name: 100 bullet pack
Effect: This re-stocks her machine guns when they run out of ammo.

Name: Hells Burst
Effect: Brings out machine guns and open fires on the opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Kei looked at her as she opened fire and seemed to hold him at bay for the moment. He had only one moment to do this and get it right, so it seemed.

"Hi. He said as she flew to him and he once again unleashed the inferno at full strength hitting Zoori with the mangitude of the flame. In his Failor state it was perhaps it's most power and dangerous.

Then without missing a beat, even as the flames were still going and just starting to trickle off. "Umi Umi flew to him and once again he combined his power with that of hers and then lifted his hand before his lips blowing on Zoori.

A frozen wind flew forth at full power he didn't dare let this dwindle or use a lesser strength Zoori was determined to kill her and possible him as well. While he could handle the death threat to him he didn't want to see any harm come to Melody.

"Don't worry about it. he said softly as he glanced at her even as he watched.

Exteme heat and cold did funny things to people as well as metal. Nothing like being flash frozen in a matter of moments. He prayed to Chiser that it worked. Chiser was a gaurdian spirit on his world one that usually brought good luck and tidings if there was ever a time that he needed that luck it was now.

~~
Kei/Hi
Name: Crimson Inferino
Effect: By gathering his and Hi's chi he can unleash a firey tempest looking much like an inferno.

Kei/Umi
Name: Frosts Kiss
Effect: When he gathers there combined Chi he can bring his hand up to his mouth and blow a kiss. A frost like wind flies forwards and freezes all in it's path.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Melody stayed silent as the man screamed in pain.... and slowly died at the intense barrage..... "It's over he's dead...." Melody's tears began to flow at her taking anothers life along side this man he had hunted her for years and attempted to kill her over and over and now it was over.... but she still took anothers life.... was it right? She turned to Kei and began to cry she ran into his arms screaming... "We killed him, we took his life!!" She stood there buried in his arms...

The spirits seemed concerned she could feel their prescence staring at her in confusion... "I'm sorry you guys have to see me like this.... iv'e never taken a life before...." It confused her but she seemed to find compfort in his arms not wanting to move she kisses him the tears still flowing now down onto his chest...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Kei held her a moment his wings folding down even as she kissed him. It was true they had taken his life but the man had been bent on killing her. There had been no other way around it and although it left a sour feeling in the pit of his stomach he could not regret protecting her.

"No, the one who in the end killed him was me. You only stopped him from moving forwards that is all."

And it was the truth, her machine guns while they had been hitting him and keeping him from moving it was Kei himself who choose to use such a combination and kill him. She was not responsible for this. He held her after the kiss letting his fingers run thru her hair. In his Failor state it was a bit harder to feel grief or remorse over this. After all it had been kill him or let her die. The choice in the end had been simple he had choose to save her.

"It's alright. You're both safe and sound and that's all that matters." Lye said softly as she tried to cheer Melody up.

"No, that's not it. The nightmare is over. The nightmare of that man chasing you and hunting you, trying to hurt you is over. Let us carry that burden, and let yourself carry the knowledge that Keirynn protected you. Don't let it trouble you any further." Shade said in a soft tone as she looked at her from where she floated in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Melody smiled she really didn't feel so bad anymore after hearing their words... "Your all.... so sweet thank you...." In truth though she probably could have killed the man in the first major energy attack she choked and made the attack a indirect one so it did not finish him off.... "The truth is I could have killed him if I wanted.... I choked....." She felt his fingers running through her hair and smiled.... Maybe she had the chance of a regular life afterall if things went the way she hoped....

She looked at shade and the other spirits that spoke to her and said... "Thank you for everything.... my freinds...." One thing she didn't like thinking of was how she would explain the damage to her house to the villagers.... "Uuuummmm if you don't mind me asking how do we explain this to the other villagers....?" she kept him close with her body up against his for quite awhile.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Kei looked at her as he held her and released the excellereated form. He shook his head not sure how they would explain all of this.

"There is nothing to explain if it's all fixed before anyone really thinks to check." Shade said shrugging as she looked at the other spirits. "Let's get to work girls." She said and the others nodded.

"Don't worry about it Melody." Sol said softly as she floated there a moment. "That action is not one that should ever be taken lightly or without second thought. Wolf did what he did because he wanted to protect you. The one you where protecting at that moment was yourself and you had believed even then that you may be able to delay him. Please do not think any less of yourself. You didn't make a wrong choice. Choosing not to kill is never the wrong choice. Neither was Keirynn's chocie to protect you. Everyone must do what feels right in there heart."

As Sol Spoke Ruze and Hi flew around, Ruze rising up the earth and stone while Hi super heated it to form stone walls, Umi was close behind cooling it off slowly and just right so that all of the damaged walls held. Fuu flew around a wirlwind with her as she gathered the rubage and flew it to garbage cans and other things that would hold it nicely and neatly.

Shade flew about, with Lye and the two fixed broken china and other dishes that had gotten damaged in the battle then all of them save Sol who was resting quietly off to the side went about fixing up the furniture. Ruze added some finishing touches with live flowers climbing peacefully up the walls for decoration. None of the small spirits wanting to distrub Kei and Melody. Kei just stood there during all of this hand held her gently in his arms wanting to let her know she was fine an everything was alright as he continued to gently run his fingers thru her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Melody smiled at them they were trying to cheer her up and she was grateful to them.... "Your all too sweet.... thank you...." She looked at Kei as she lie in his arms and her sensors were telling her there was something wrong with her internal mechanisms but she knew whatn it was.... she was in love.... for the first time in years she was in love.... "Thank you for making me feel human again...." She looked at him her eyes burning into him... Then she kissed him deeply...

(OOC: Writers block)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Kei looked at her. "Your welcome.' He said only to be echoed by all of the little spirits as they floated about the room finishing fixing things up. He held her tenderly in his arms a moment or two longer before she kissed him.

Kei returned the kiss that she bestowed him with, returning the deep endearing passion as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

(OOC: i'm calling this end topic it's slowly starting to get dull)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping in and Supplies (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3