Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shopping in and Supplies (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 am

Melody continued to kiss his chest, and rolled over so that he was on top of her... She laughed a moment then said... "And so the android fell in love with the alien...." she pulled him close to her and rubbed his back.... Kissing his neck she ran her hands over his legs and once again wrapped her legs around him.... She was one tyo like to wrestle a little bit when being imporoper so she rolled over on top of him again and removed her shirt... She let him touch her and she let out slight moans as he did...

She heard the spirits rustle about trying to find something to do.... She ran outside not bothering to put her shirt on considering most of them were female she was pretty sure they knew what a girl had on her body... She turned on the TV and said... "Here watch some TV..." She then turned and went back into the room... to set back down ontop of him she removed his shirt and her sensors went wild when she saw his chest seeing the occasional scar and his abs was making her light headed... "You have an addictive body...." She giggled knowing that sounded slightly stupid but she didn't care....
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15893

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Kei said nothing as she rolled over so that he was above her and let his hands roam over her smooth skin, he wasn't sure what and andriod was but she felt very much alive and normal to him. Her skin warm and soft beneath his fingertips.
"Yes I suppose so."

He watched her get up and bolt over to the next room hearing her talk to the spirits who all giggled and flew about her as she ran out in such a state. It was getting easier to think of her as a Faiorian as she was running about as normal woman back home did. Although when he stopped to think about it none of them looked as alluring as her.

She look wonderful and when she took off his shirt he tensed a moment thinking that the occasional scar would upset her, but to hear that he had an addicting body.
" Hmm so do you. I can't seem to take my eyes off of you. he said in a warm pleasant tone as he ran his hands along her sides.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm

She tipped her head feeling his hands run over her body... She wore a bra that was black and didnt have shoulder straps, so she decided to use what she wore too... tease... him a little before getting to serious.... She pulled it down enough to show her nipples yet still hold up her breast... "Then dont... look more..." She giggled feeling his hands run over her body... She loved the feeling, her sensors were indicating danger from him but that was because androids were desinged to take being touched as a threat but her womans intuition knew better she knew all too well what they were doing....

She bent down over top of his face and let her breast run over it then stood up and started doing a little dance... "Don't expect me to do this every time..." This was so weird she usually was too shy around people to give them a kiss on the cheek was there something different about this man she didn't know?... She slowly began too sway her hips even though she heard two or three of the spirits get up against the door too listen to what was going on... "Your little freinds are starting to get interested..."

She giggled as she continued on removing her bra then she slowly spun around and showed off her butt to him as she danced taking off one peice of clothing at a time until she came to her skirt she slowly began to pull it down with every step... She was beginning to wonder how long it would be before he jumped up and ran to her with want.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Kei watched her move the bra down to show off her supple chest, a faint blush staining his cheeks as she did although he was not complaining! She was quiet lovely to look at he tipped his head and watched her begin to dance after running her chest over the skin of his face. The feeling caused his heart to skp a beat and things to tighten lower.

His gaze watched her as she got up and began to dance for him. " Oh?" he mused as she moved about he pushed up on his elbows and watched her move about enjoying the show even if it did give him a rather 'rising' issue to deal with.

Kei heard them as well and glanced at the door hearing them giggle and fluttered off again getting the silent warning from him to find something else to do then evasdrop. He did however push up so that he was moving closer to her, then caught her slender hips in his hands as she moved not stopping her movements but letting his fingertips trace along all of those beautiful curves.

"That's a shame, you truly are an wonderful dancer. he said in a light warm tone as he watched her move even now, there was no mistaking that he wanted to be with this beautiful ceature. She really was quiet intreguing.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:36 pm

She giggled when he said she was a good dancer... "Well then be a good boy and... lie down!" She pushed him down rather easily with her android strength, then began kissing down his frame to his pants she un-done the zipper and 'played' with his member before putting it in her mouth... She felt his fingers running over her legs and hips, he was making her feel things she had never felt before.... and she liked it... She grabbed his member nice and tight and ran it up and down in her mouth trying to make him feel what he was doing to her....

She stoo up and slid her skirt all of the way off not wearing any panties she slowly sat down on his member taking it slow because this was her first time going this far with someone.... Her face red she tightened her grip on his shoulders and began moving herself on him, whimpering in want and lust.... She bent down after just two or three strokes and kissed him then she started up again bending slightly backwards from the pleasure.... She eventually let out a moan or two from it all.
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Melody gripped his shoulders tight really tight so tight that on normal conditions she'd be afraid of hurting him, but she couldn't help it the pleasure she was receiving was making her scatter brained..... She felt herself tighten as she came on him but she felt him cum too so it was all good.... "I-I want more...." As an android she had alot of energy but she wouldn't push to far with him... She rolled over and gave him the option toi run his fingers and member on her too 'practice' a little bit because as it seemed this would not be the last time they played around with each other heck it seemed that this was gonna be a regular thing for them and she was not complaining!

She stroked his legs and kissed his chest over and over again waiting for him to say or do something to her....

(OOC: Writers Block.)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Kei was breathing a little heavy but otherwise could keep going with her, as she rolled them over he paused for a moment then realized what it was she wanted, or rather was allowing him to do. Taking a deep breath he ran his member along her slowly leasurely moving his head down to kiss her this time since she kept getting to it before he could.

Kei moved slowly leasurely wanting to take a bit of time and enjoy this, even as he moved down to kiss along her neck. Melody was beautiflul and he had no complaints about what was happening between them. He honestly had no idea what it meant to be an andriod nor did he care. To him Meldoy was special and a wonderful person. She was as alive as he was. He continued to work his way down even as he moved against her. Kissing along her smooth silken skin.

He felt her hands along his legs and shivered during all of this in delight.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Melody gripped his leg and moaned as he ran his member along her body.... She wanted him to take his fingers and play with her body just a little bit more rough.... She gripped him tight and said... "I need you..." She moaned loudly then reached up and kissed his neck..... She needed him more and more with every single touch she ran her hands up and down his chest, moaning with all of his touches wanting him so much.....

(OOC: writers block still ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Kei took a deep breath at her words and closed his eyes. Shivering a little at the implications of it, His hand ran along her side even as he moved to slowly join them. He closed his eyes a moment not at all used the sensations before he started moving setting a rythm even as he continued to kiss down her frame, laying playful nipping kisses one and a while.

((O.o Writers block is not fun......can't think of something more at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Melody breathed slowly as he set his motions going deeper with each thrust.... She began moaning at his touch and then squeezed his shoulders tight as she tightened herself... She listened to his grunts of pleasure and felt his lips running along her body.... "K-Kei...." She moaned out of her and gripped his thigh... She heard the little spirits roaming around her house seeing what in alls there but she didn't mind..... "Your so...." She couldn't finish her words before screaming in pleasure she couldn't help it....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Kei continued to thrust, the movements deeper and surer then he felt, he had certainly never done anything like this before. She was wonderful and he heard her start to say something before screaming in pleasure, the sound was very pleasurable otherwise he would have been worried. As it stood he groaned in pleasure himself as he felt hismelf cum with her. His breathing deep, as he bowed his head and rested on his elbows attempting to catch his breath a moment and not wanting to land on her, Kei wasn't sure how much weight she could handle nor did he wanted to find out by harming her. Being a heavy worlder he found that many things here where extremely fragile.

He could also hear the spirits roaming about and playing out there but from what he could sense they were mostly staying out of trouble. Mostly...as much as Fuu, Umi and Ruze could stay out of trouble those three always did have a hard time behaving. The sound of a car backfiring outside caused him to tense up, the sound ironically enough sounded very close to a gun back on his world, loud noise and very messy. His heart was beating widly in his chest for a few moments. He could hear the sound of something falling over it sounded like books as the spirits went and hide as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Melody's eyes squinted as the sound went off.... "There's no cars around here...." She grabbed her training outfit and peaked outside but her shock was that there was none other than a special drone outside that had been hunting her since the death of gero.... "Take your freinds and run things are about to get messy...." She raised her power level though not really wanting him to see her tremendous true power.... She took a battle stance as the man walked in to her home and said... "I've finally located you Android Twenty-Six.... now come peacefully or die...."

She groweled then glanced back at the man in her bedroom... "I choose to die if you can do it...." The man laughed and slammed the back of his arm into her stomach sending her flipping and flying in the other direction.... She then flew back and began attacking all of her punches and kicks missing the man slammed her down onto the ground and stepped on her head.... "Stop moving you robotic freak!! If you do i'll make it painless...." Drone were not robotic but they were expeiramented on by Gero himself to hunt down rogue androids....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Kei dressed quickly enough, so much so that he was in time to see the man back hand her, send her flying then when she tried to counter he was stepping on her head.
"Hi." Kei said and brought his hand up.

"Ready." Hi said as she fly over to him seeming to be come nothing more then light as her chi flared up around her.
A ball of flame flew at the man's head close range he'd either have to dodge or take the hit.

Umi, Fuu and Ruze hovered higher up, Sol, Lye and Shade hung back. Kei wasn't sure what was going on but this wasn't going to be allowed to happen. As soon as the fireball flew from his hand he looked down at her, this was not good he could not would not allow her to be harmed.

"Ruze." Kei said in rapid easy succesion.

"Of course." Ruze said as she flew over to him. And around them appeared a bed of roses. As fragrant as the flowers themselves he looked up at the driod Even if his fireball missed, the driod would be at the moment unable to do anything that would harm either himself or her while the roses bloomed, the down side was...neither could they.

~~
Name: Ruby Blaze
Effect: When Kei combines his and Hi's chi he can fire a fireball at the enemy.

Name: Rose Garden.
Effect: When he combines his chi with Ruze he can summon what looks like a bed of roses around him, the feild negates not only his power but the power of those around him acting like a barrier of sanctuary, he can not be attacked while within the roses but nor can he attack. Anyone trying to attack or do anything violent will suffer damage by the garden itself as it attempts to restrain. The garden lasts for 4 posts.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 pm

The drone looked at her and attempted to step on her head... but couldn't do it.... then noticed the fireball heading toward him he stuck up his hand and took the hit it didn't harm his mutated body.... "Whats going on?" He turned and saw Kei standing there... "I see.... so your a coward Android!" Melody looked at him for a moment than rolled from out of his foots length..."I'm no coward.... he did this of his own accord...." She wiped her mouth and to everyones surprise she took the stance again this chase was gonna end here live or die it didn't matter this man was harming innocent people all over the world hunting her and even after her death he would continue on he must be killed here and now before hurting anymore people...

"Kei.... release the move and let me fight him.... I still can beat him i'm not even fighting at full power yet...." She began increasing her power to unbeleivable levels till she finally transformed into her true android body and took the perfect battle stance... "He's hurt innocent people looking for me... live or die it ends here for him....." She glanced at him and all of his freinds....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Kei took a deep breath and nodded. "Ruze release.". He would trust in her, beileve in her strength. He had Phantism with him and Isis was by the door stilll but at the moment she needed this, needed to fight on her own accord and put a stop to this once and for all.

He watched and felt Sol land on his shoulder even as he watched what was happening before him. He could not interfere. No matter how much he wanted to help her he had to respect her wishes to fight this guy on her own. She was willing to face her demons, problem was, his where more of assassian quailty he was afraid that he would not get the chance to fight, and would one day find himself waking up dead...
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Melody waited until they realeased the move then charged forward immediatly afterwards... She threw punches and kicks while he matched them with his own... they were for some reason perfectly equal... "Now let me show you my favorite move..... Zoori-san..." Her eyes began glowing bright and she crossed her fingers then she pointed them forward toward him.... "Get out of here Kei!!" She unleashed the solid black technique and the energy that had not even hit yet leveled a mountain....

The energy slammed into the man without warning spinning him around like a rag doll.... Then once the move had been completed he stood ther with but only one arm and he screamed loudly... "Not bad Android!! Not bad at all!!" The man looked at her a long moment then he began changing... "My turn..." After a few moments he stood there in his monstrous transformation and his current power level made Melody's seem like nothing... He charged and easily landed about ten punches and kicks on her... each! Then he brung his entire arm down and hit her hard slamming her into the ground.... His rejuvinated arm stuck out and he began preparing a powerful blast that would leave her and everyone around completely anihilated....

Name: Black Spinner
Effect: This is the most powerful move in her arsenal, it's done the exact same way as the Gold Spinner but with a more powerful blast to it the energy is solid black and it's speed is much greater than it's counter part but it's range is shortened.
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Fuu had shielded him but if she was using that much power things where in deed dangerous, he began his transformations. The first didn't take but a moment or two to release and awaken but it was the third and final. When the wind cleared he looked up at the one who was attacking still the monster before him had regrew his own arm and now was going to unleash an attack that would kill them all.

Kei shook his head as he stood there in his Failor state, before walking towards him as he gathered his energy blast. [color:a35d=dark blue]"Shade...

Shade smirked. "I thought you'd never ask." She said in a low tone as she floated there combining her powers with his. Before the attack could go off the driods own shadow moved to attack him. Moving with the same speed and power that the driod himself possessed. He would not have to fight himself, Kei moved over and lifted Meldoy up into his arms and looked over at the driod.

~~
Name: Shadowed Grove
Effect: Combining his chi with that of Shade he can minuplate one's own shadow to attack the owner of the shadow. The power of this lasts 4 posts in normal state, 6 posts in his Failan state and 8 posts in his Failor State.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Melody awakened and looked at him..."You saved us..... he's too strong I can't beat him...." She jumped out of Kei's arms and took a stance to prepare herself for the next attck... "Fight.... with me...." She looked at him but only a moment... then moved in close throwing punches and kicks his shadow fighting by her side..... She landed a few hits and they seemed to be effective but were they really hurting him?

She slammed her knee into his stomach and then brung down her elbow on his head knocking him prone for a moment so she could power up a strong blast.... surprisingly the mans energy blast never fired instead it formed a shell around him she just didn't know why?... The truth was with every hit aslong as that shell of energy was around him he stole her energy.... The massive energy would have killed anyone else but when she fired it it did the very thing it was supposed to do but... something was different.... He was still alive even at a point blank energy blast of that magnitude no one could do that.....

Name: Energy Cannon
Effect: A large energy blast that slams into the opponent with great power.
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Kei looked at him as he lay prone on the ground having survived the attack, no...it was more then that. "Get away from him." he said as the shadow struck him holding him down. He moved and grabbed ahold of Isis, summonging more of Shade's power into the staff without actually firing it off not that Shade minded he slammed the butt end down on the energy sheld. Narrowing his eyes. "Sol.."

"I'll learn what I can." She agreed as she floated there. They had to figure out what was with this guy and soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:10 pm

She turned around and said... "Why?.... i'll finish him with the next....." Before she could finish speaking he grabbed her and began absorbing all of her energy... "AAAHHHH!!!!!!!" The energy flowed around him as her arms dropped she didn't even have the energy to fight him anymore.... "I'm sorry for bringing you into this... Kei...." He threw her to the wall leaving a crater in it.... Her eyes were hazy and she fell to the ground unconcious...

With her energy at his disposal plus his own he was so powerful that it was doubtful anyone could stop him.... "I'll... destroy this world with her power at my disposal no one can stop me....." He turned to Kei expecting him to attack after he did this next move... He walked up to her whom couldn't even defend herself and... kicked her as hard as he could knocking her against the wall again....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Kei looked at him and narrowed his eyes. He moved getting over to him and walking up all of the power in the world Ruze once agian summoned the rose garden with him even as he approached, but it was Umi who was floating around him. He lifted her up and walked out of the garden taking her out of harms way as he set her down on a chair and checked her over the garden taking up the living room.

Kei pulled his sword, and looked over at him. As the garden condensed down to wrap just around where Melody was sitting and turned to face him, Hi and Shade fly towards his sincing with him as a black fire wrapped around his blade and he moved forwards swinging hard and fast. Phantism channeling the power even as Ruze sat on Isis which sat next to the chair Melody was in. She wasn't syncing with Kei at the moemnt so holding the smaller garden was all she could do. Altough watching there prince fight was nerve racking at best.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Melody lie there unconcious and oblivious to what was going on... zoori charged and evaded the sword swipes trying to avoid being cut... "Try fighting without a weapon... coward!!" He grab his arm and pressed it with all of his might until he was forced to drop the blade... he took the stance he first fought Melody in and raised his power level.... He then charged and landed a powerful punch to Kei's chest and then threw him into the wall beside Melody.....

(OOC" Writers block)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Kei coughed when the fist connected not that he wasn't expecting but it still it knocked the wind out of him. Annoyed he got up and once again began fighting him moving in close range and using used Hi's powers to create an inferno close range even as he collided with the other sending them both tumbling and away.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Zoori looked at him and wiped his mouth he had never taken so much damage aside from Melodies previous attack... "Heh not bad kid you arn't as weak as I thought you were you are deffinately better than an Android...." He charged forward and knee'd him hard in the stomach then blasted him away.... "Now that your over there i'll kill her....." He aimed a large energy blast at Melody and prepared to fire it at her and it was more than enough to kill her....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Kei looked up at him and narrowed his eyes. "Sol." he said softly his power combined with hers and he was between them seeming to have flashed between them, then m oved still using Sol's power and fired a blast of light the same way one would fire a fireball at Zoori to send him away from her. While he could understand what the other was saying he doubted the other knew what he was saying in his musical notes.

Even still he could not let this fool harm Meldoy. He had to protect her, even though it meant doing something he was against and that was fighting. Although he could he perfered not to fight. Although in this situation to protect her he had no other choice in the matter he had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping in and Supplies (Open)   Shopping in and Supplies (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping in and Supplies (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next