Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15909

Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Melody groweled then walked into King Yemmas office.... "King Yemma long time no see!....." King Yemma looked down and saw his freind Melody standing there.... "Why hello Melody!..... What can I do for you today?...." Melody grinned and said.... "Theres this jerk thats harrassing me and my husband and he's to cowardly to face us like a man and he retreats at the sight of us..... Could you do something?...." The big ogre laughed and said aloud... "I can do better i'll teleport him to your husbands side and temporarily take away his power of instant transmission the way I look at it if he's got games to play then he'd better finish it through..." .....He found Kain and in a second transported him to Earth infront of Kei and nodded to Melody and with that she was back to her husbands side... "Game.... set.... match...."
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15824

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Kei looked up as the bastard that had been jumping all over the universe appared before him looking utterly started and confused while his wife also appeared and smiled. At her words he smirked coldly showing a bit of fang as his fist connected with the Sayians jaw. Followed none to nicely by flames erupting from his palm as he and Hi joined there powers firing a fire ball at point blank range. He moved easily in the air swirling around and kicking him hard enough to send him towards the ground. Let the fool run here on earth Kei could chase him down easily. In his final release all of his powers were agumented....

He pulled his sword and sneered as he then joined with Lye and dissappeared moving as fast as light and hit the ground swinging at the fools head....Phantism singing with power as he did....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Chi : 15372

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Kain felt himself pulled back to earth before Kei. "Stupid King Yemma. Should have minded his own buisness and used the afteriamge technique to avoid getting hit by the mans fist. As he did so he popped a senzu bean into his mouth to retore his power.

He then tranformed into a SS3 and used his impowered Telekinesis to slam Kei into the ground a fired Energy Rings as he fell making the man helpless as he gathered energy for his next attack with the rings being more powerful in his super sayian 3 state in one hand and fired it just as he hit the ground. "DRAGON...WAVE!!!!" Then he used his other hand to fire a Scatter Shot while he was occupied and then let the attack rain down on his helpless opponent to prevent his wife from interfering...

========================================

Name: Telekinesis
Effect: is a technique that allows to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.

Name: Energy Rings
Time Limit: SS4 = 4 post, SS3 = 3, SS2 = 3, SS = 2, N = 1
Effect: is a technique used by extending the right arm and points the middle and index fingers at the opponent Then, fires powerful rings made out of pure energy at the enemy, trapping them by their arms, legs, and neck so that the user can attack them while the opponent is incapable of fighting back.

Name: Scatter Shot
Effect: An energy bullet attack, that starts by charging up energy then firing several shots randomly in the opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient ki control, the multiple energy balls are suspended in the air, completely surrounding them. At the user's command, the ki will then change from a yellow to reddish color, rapidly spinning around the target and inevitably raining down on them with a vicious onslaught from every direction, filling the sky with a blinding light, and inflicting a huge amount of damage.

Name: Dragon Wave
Effect: is formed when cupped hands are placed in front of the user close to the chest and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands (and the hands must be really close) The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy. The blast can also be used with just one arm. this blast is capable of destroying large planets if enough power is put into it.

Name:Senzu Bean
Effect: Completely restores all wounds and energy, it even makes you full for one month.

Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Melody growled that was bull crap attacking her when she was to exhausted to defend from the attack...... She wasnt gonna interfere from the begining..... "J-jerk...." She had avoided taking the front of the attack but she was already to weak to be able to take the hit no matter how little damage it did..... She hit the ground hard and looked up with a sigh... she now couldnt move not that she was gonna get involved anyway... "K-Kei.... kick his ass!......." She fell down and lay on the ground barely able to watch the fight....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Kei grit his teeth as the attacks where a hairs breath of hitting him and by all rights looked like they had hit him but he was no longer there Sol moved him out of harms way relocating him away from the danger and back into the air. He glanced at Melody who was on the ground and at Sol who was near her as if to offer her some sort of protection then looked back at Kain. Too far. He had gone too far.

Kei moved his knee driving home from behind and well aware that the man seemed to be able to avoid most attacks somehow but not how. He and tackled him full body tackle to the ground and upon hitting it....He let go and jumped up out of the way as Kain's shadow wrapped it's hands aorund his throat and began to strangle him. The Shadowed Grove sprung up around them and he moved tossing a small golden bean to Sol who caught it and nodded then floated down.

"Here Melody take this it's a Senza..." She said softly. 'I believe you have something similiar here called a Senzu." She said softly only that small golden bean packed way more of a punch.

While Shadowed Grove was active he narrowed his eyes and used Sapphire Wirlwind to smack Kain while his shadow held him still. All the powers ripping loose from his sword. Phatism able to channel them all at such high speeds.
~*~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Kain scoffed did this guy think it was that easy he charged up his energy and blasted the grove away with his Explosive Blast and destroyed the grove and released a powerful shockwave which blew the senza bean and the little faries away from their master. And crushed Kei against the shockwave. "ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!.....RAWWWWWWWH!!!!"

He took the time to think and remembered his tail had grow back thanks to the Senzu bean healing ALL of his eariler injuries that included the damage his tail. Since it had only been resently torn off. He then fired his False moon technique and tranformed quickly returned to SS form then he entered his Golden Ozaru form. Then quickly changed into a SS4 and rocketed skyward into the stratosphere and fired his favorite move from two hands when the guy was recovering from both the eariler blast.

"TRY TO STOP THIS PRETTY BOY!...DRAGON...WAVES!!!!!" and fired the twin blasts toward the earth

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Explosive Wave
Effect: The user stands charging energy around their body, then they explode with a gigantic energy sphere around their body. It can also be used for defense and offense at the very same time.

Name: Dragon Wave
Effect: is formed when cupped hands are placed in front of the user close to the chest and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands (and the hands must be really close) The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy. The blast can also be used with just one arm. this blast is capable of destroying large planets if enough power is put into it.

Golden ÅŒzaru - An alternative and far stronger type of ÅŒzaru. It is attained by Saiyans who have a tail, and are already in use of the Super Saiyan form and above. = 3 posts
Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 Goldenoozaru1_2

Super Saiyan 4 - The last Super Saiyan transformation = 1 post
Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 Saiyan-goku-albums-dragon-ball-z-gt-picture70651-goku-ssj4

Last edited by Kain on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Kei watched as he attempted to blow away his elemental spirits. They shimmered a moment under the massive wave of energy as if nothing and Sol managed to hold onto the Senza bean placing it in Melody's mouth and shaking her head as the blast came at them. The dragon wave would do massive damage...incredible massive damage if it hit. But it never did. Kei and Lye once again used there combined might to move and he was between Melody and the blast blocking it easily with his staff and using Ruze's powers unelashing the 'Petals and Thorns' which tore apart the attack with the thousands of tiny blades moving at high speeds. He looked at the super Sayian in his fourth state and was getting beyond annoyed the the man. And since he had done it. He moved using Lyes gifts once again and was before him bringing his hand before his mouth inches before Kain's face and blew him a 'kiss' in the frost like winds engulfing him.

The power he had used had been impressive but destorying his spirits was like destorying the very element they belonged to....unless you destoried it as a whole it didn't work.

~*~
Lye (Light)
Name: Flash
Effect: By combining there chi it allows him to move at incredible speeds to get out the way or run far distances in a short amount of time.

Ruze (Rose)
Name: Petals and Thorns.
Effect: When he combines his Chi with that of Ruze he can create a wirlwind of rose petals that are as sharp as blades, and thorns of the rose float in the air around him. It is more of a defensive feild then an offensive as it only surrounds him, however if an enemy tries to approach him within the wirlwind around him they will be torn apart by the thousands of flaoting petals and thorns.

Umi:
Name: Frosts Kiss
Effect: When he gathers there combined Chi he can bring his hand up to his mouth and blow a kiss. A frost like wind flies forwards and freezes all in it's path.

Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Melody awoke shortly after the attack was fired off and aimed her own at him to protect the planet she saw the other one coming and deflected it aswell she had fired off two Black spinners one right afetr the other so it drained her but she was not out of power... "KEI!!! I cant help you fight finish this!!" She didnt have the stamina to keep up the fight for much longer but she would protect the planet if any stray energy blast went arry.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Kain used the last of his transformations power to speed away safety from the frosty wind and he revered back to normal as he looked at Kei panting from the exertion.
"You know...pant....your not bad...pant...pretty boy....pant...if I had known this I wouldn't have minded Melody being with you...Pant...I only want what's best for her...pant....I didn't think you would...pant...be able to protect...pant...Her from yor enemies...pant...So I staged this chase....pant....To see what you could...pant...Do and that if you couldn't....pant...Protect her from my attacks...Pant...I would have stepped in...pant."

He smiled gently at Kei. "But now I know thats not the case...pant....So I congradlate you on your marriage to a wonderful woman....Pant...And hope you have a happy future together....And have my blessing that I should have given you that day..." He put his hand in his pocket and pasted the chevy keys to Kei. "Here...pant...think of this as a late wedding present from me to you both...and if you hurt her Preety boy...Pant...I swear I will come back and kick your ass..."

His eyes closed and he passed out falling back to the earth at terminal velocity.

Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Kei watched him fall a moment and sighed as he caught the keys not entirely sure to what and shook his head. "Fuu." he said simply as she nodded and flew up to him. His Serene Winds catching the man before he hit the ground. Testing him? Making sure he could protect Melody what sort of crazy logic was that? He was a Faior they valued there abiity to protect there choosen mate above all else. But he landed and looked at the Sayain he held within the confines of his winds and shook his head.

"I take it you know him well?" he asked as he closed his eyes feelign the shift down in power as he was no longer able to hold the Failor state. Then looked at Sol who landed with a thump in the grass....she was the one most directly connected with him when he was exhausted so was she. But he had had training in this so he could stay on his feet although at the moment going home and taking a long hot bath and a nap sounded wonderful to him.

Kahiri let him set down on the ground then walked over to Melody. "Are you alright?" He asked as he ran his hand through his blonde tresses he could eat a Senza and restore his strength but at the moment he didn't want to. Each of the tiny spirits flew quickly to Kei nestling in his hair and on his shoulders beyond exhausted themseleves he looked at her if she was too tired and weakened to move he would carry her home. Before allowing himself to collapse as his body was screaming at him to do. He didn't worry about Kain the winds would set him down on the ground eventually....
~*~

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Melody smiled and said... "Take one of your beans and rest im fine..... Yes I know him well but I never really considered him a good freind but a freind nonetheless me and him fought several times before in the world martial arts tournament.... My guess he was here longer then I was but there was always something .....off..... about him....." She handed Kei a senzu bean and the she began to walk away toward her home she wouldnt take off until he did....
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Kain woke up on the ground...Then he got up and walked back to the city. He took a peak into the couples home and smiled. He entered slowly and approached the sleeping woman and gave her a quick kiss to the forehead before covering her with a blanket. "You won....so I'll keep my promise to you....Good bye....my sweet melody...you managed to bring some warmth back into this dead heart of mine....Farewell." He left out the way he came.

He flew back the rest of the way and entered his spaceship and set a course for the edges of the east quadrant. He left the eartth with a smile across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a Classic! Closed.    Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Kei opened his eyes as he laid there listening to Kain and shook his head after the man left he was not so heavy as a sleeper to not know when someone entered there home let alone there room but at his words he rolled over after he was gone and held his wife close. At least for now for tonight things were peaceful again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2