Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melody [Complete]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15948

Melody [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Melody [Complete]   Melody [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Melody
Nickname: Android 26
Race: Android
Clothes: Look below for picture
Looks: Regular form: [img]Melody [Complete] Ninja_[/img]
Transformation: [img]Melody [Complete] Dark[/img]
Personality: She is rather shy and tends to avoid fighting eventhough it goes against her programming, she much rather try to find a bofreind since Dr.Geor's death at the hands of Androids 17 and 18. She does have amazing power but tends to make mistakes sometimes in fights.... that is until you truely make her angry. Making her angry takes a great deal of effort and when she is she could possibly be more powerful then most saiyans. She is quite the flirt when she gets to know a guy but is to shy to act on alot of the things she says. She knows that she is very beutiful in both of her transformations most men and some woman constantly remind her of it, she tries to change herself to be more outgoing but it's never gonna happen....

Transformations: Melody's transformation can only be used under extreme circumstances because it is a fail-safe program and her human half cant sustain to much power for long...... (Can only be used for 4 post)

Items:
Name: Speed Enhancers
Effect: Exactly as the name says it enhances an androids speed when needed.

Name: Senzu Bean
Effect: Completely restores all wounds and energy, it even makes you full for one month.

Name: 100 bullet pack
Effect: This re-stocks her machine guns when they run out of ammo.

Weapons: (Any special type of weapons your character may use such as the powerpole that Goku once used.)

Name: Energy Blade
Effect: This blade is a regular sword with her energy thrusted into it, it has the abilities to slice through anything but can only be used once during a topic, because it'll drain her energy down to zero if used alot.

Skills:

Name: Gold Spinner
Effect: This attack she crosses her fingers and causes a spin effect when shot off of her finger tips. It is decently powerful and has a wide range of area but can easily be blocked or dodged due to it's slow speed.

Name: Black Spinner
Effect: This is the most powerful move in her arsenal, it's done the exact same way as the Gold Spinner but with a more powerful blast to it the energy is solid black and it's speed is much greater than it's counter part but it's range is shortened.

Name: Hells Burst
Effect: Brings out machine guns and open fires on the opponent.

Name: Android Barrier
Effect: An energy barrier that is used for defense and sometimes offense.

Name: Energy Cannon
Effect: A large energy blast that slams into the opponent with great power.

Name: Instant Transmission
Effect: Allows one to move at un-imaginable speeds.

History & RP Sample

History: (At least 4 paragraphs place these in Arcs.)
Human Arc: As a human Melody was actually pretty snobby and mean. When Doctor Gero found her she was only a high school student, and she had her whole life ahead of her, he reconfigured her to be an android and she lived the rest of her life in issilaition for fear of being killed. Once androids Seventeen and Eighteen killed Doctor Gero, she escaped and ran from the fighters that persude and fought with the others and she tried to live her life as a human being almost like Android Eighteen is doing. No one knows about her identity to this day thety beleive that she is human...

Containment Arc: Not long after she began living as a human once more she was found out by one of Gero's drones and captured by force where Gero's computer reworked her body, mind and circetry. She awoke after ten years of hard work as the perfect killing machine she easily anihilated the computer and all of the drones but instead of going after Goku and his freinds she once again tried to live life as a human...

Present Arc: Now at days she quietly lives her life as a human but still retains amazing powers. She usually is on the hunt for the perfect boyfreind but it seemed like she would never find him. She felt amazing on most days and trains like a martial artist would do, but she only does it so that she can blame her powers on learning martial arts but whether she liked it or not people sometimes always found out she was an android.... if they were lucky.

RP Sample: From another site
Ryu was surprised to hear of a shinigami nearly taking his life, it instantly reminded him of his mother, but unfortunately for Ryu Kahiri was afr to weak to be his mothers murderer the hollow that killed his mother was so powerful it would tak him, Kahiri, and Amaya just to escape from it..... "Heh you know your not such a bad guy... if we had met under different circumstances we would have become freinds..... we still can but very little good would probably come of it..." He turned to him the hatred now gone from his eyes for the moment.... "You know surprisingly we're not as different as you may think heh.... we both love the same girl... we both got screwed by that same girl.... we both dont like fighting..... its amazing how the universes warped sense of reality would do this to us... you know..."

Ryu turned to him and to his own surprise he smiled he had gained respect for him if only a little..... this man had taken the only thing he had left and forced him into sharing her and Ryu hated it.... but for some reason looking at him now he could not hate him as much as he would love to rip his throat out..... "To answer your question from before no Amaya would not forgive the victor but... there is one reason at some point it will come though I personally would perfer it not too.... FATE when things like this happen its not simple coincedence it is fate forcing us to collide with one another until only one winner remains... I know this feeling all to well I don't know if Amaya has told you but there is an Espada that murdered my mother somewhere in Hueco Mundo.... I looked for years to find it until I met Amaya I at first tried to run away from her when she noticed me because whomever it was has the exact same powers she does and more..... but after awhile when she returned to this world after letting me live when she defeated me something happened Dai Kohaku the origonal Espada Zero appeared after we had first had sex..... he nearly killed me leaving this scar on my chest..." He removed his shirt revealing a large burn like scar leftover from Dai Kohakus cero.. "The vizard leader before me gave Amaya all of his power killing himself for us thats when we realized we had fallen in love with each other when she had healed me and I stared at her eyes we had a connection that I never truly noticed was there until that one moment..... thats why she has that rose in her hair constantly I gave it to her.... after Dai was dead.... thats why I was so immature the last time we had met except my appology...."

Damian looked at her a moment longer then said.... "I am happy for the first time since my father died I truely am.... I should thank you for that I guess... if you didnt come talk to me that day I would have never realized the connection I had with you.... huh I guess the lord does work in misterious ways..." He looked at her a moment his face warming him with a large blush flushing over his face he could'nt help it he leaned in and kissed her though he wished he didn't he did not think it was time for that... "I-im sorry.... I r-really didnt mean to...." He let his voice trail off
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net

Melody [Complete]
Page 1 of 1