Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryozan [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15912

Ryozan [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Ryozan [Complete]   Ryozan [Complete] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Name: Ryozan
Nickname: Ryo
Race: Namekian
Clothes: The clothes in the picture below are when he takes his armor off and prepares for battle. when hes not in battle he wears large black armor similar to piccolos but also different he has weihted spikes on the shoulders each spike about ten pounds not to mention the armor itself is five-hundred pounds without the spikes.
Looks: Ryozan [Complete] Namekian
Personality: Ryozan is very cold yet mild he perfers only training and protecting the planets Earth and Namek. He truely is a good hearted man but is also very very stubburn and does not like to have people help with anything. His training methods are beyond harsh and some are very dangerous as a matter of fact if anyone other than him took the training they would most likely perish before the training regimen is completed. He perfers being a loner but on occasion if the conversation is worth talking will socialize amongst people...

Transformations: Increased Size. It increases physical strength and speed but lowers the Ki output. He also can stretch his arm out as far as needed eventhough it does drain his Ki with every foot he stretches.

Items:
Name: Senzu bean
Effect: Heals all wounds and restores all Ki.

Name: Weihted body armor
Effect: Is weihted armor used for training and also helps for defence.

Weapons: NONE
Name: (Name of weapon.)
Effect: (What does your weapon do? Details!)

Skills:

Name: Solar Flare
Effect: Unleashes a bright light that blinds the opponent for one full post...

Name: Ka-me-ha-me-ha
Effect: The signature move of the turtle style martial arts after saying the name of the attack and taking the correct stance after charging the power of the move un-leashes a powerful energy blast that is said to be able to wipe out anything it hits.

Name: Ki Barrage
Effect: Fires a barrage of low level Ki blast.

Name: Destruction Cannon
Effect: Takes five minates to charge the attack (1 post) and then he grips his elbow and fires the attack his arms look like they are having fluid pumped through them and when it hits its target it litterally attacks the cells and forcing them to split rapidly temporarily ageing the opponent making them easier to defeat (3 post ageing then cannot be used again throughout that current topic)

Name: Instant Transmission
Effect: Allows user to use Ki and move at high speeds similar to teleportation.

Name: Thunder Smash
Effect: Brings a lightning bolt down on his opponent.

Name: Crash Guard
Effect: Grapples the opponent and throws them into the air and then stretches his arm out and slams them into the ground and brings the other arm around with an energy blast.

Name: Tiger Fang
Effect: A move similar to the 'wolf fanged fist' but the move is used using the tiger style and then forces a barrier to form and knock the enemy backwards.

Name: Twister
Effect: Spins around in a circle when his arms are stretched out and knocks them around and fires continous Ki blast around the area similar to a pinwheel.

Name: Buster Blaster
Effect: Opens mouth and fires a powerful energy blast that can actually go through the skin the size of the blast is small but can easily be used to peirce a vital wound......

History & RP Sample

History:
Childhood/Namek Arc: As a child he was one of the few witnesses of the great battle between Son Goku and Freiza and he watched just before Namek was destroyed by Freizas energy ball. He retreated with his parents and watched as his home world was destroyed. His planet was shortly reborn with amazing powers granted to him from training he had done to help protect the Earth in the mean time he has trained with Master Roshi, Son Goku, and the other Z fighters multiple times and gained amazing strength nothing like piccolo or Son Goku but enough to help fight.

Return Arc: He returned to his home on the New Namek once all of the Dragonballs were found and revived the planet itself, but when they got there. There was already a powerful creature over the area and they fought there where the only warrior had a hope of fighting was Ryozan they fought multiple times until the final battle where Ryozan killed him at the cost of his arm.... It soon was restored to him with the Namekian dragonballs...

Present Arc: The only thing that goes on anymore in his life is strict training and hard work for the people of Namek and breif checks on his home of Earth where there are so many things going on he wants to be there when something happens that way he can help protect the home of the man that killed Freiza and saved his...

RP Sample:
From another site:
Ryu stood in the front of a large group of his fellow shinobi, and clan members. This was the day that he would watch the love of his life walk down the aisle to become husband and wife. Rin, despite her distaste for Melody, decided to be a brides maid. As the music started playing for the bride to walk down the aisle, Ryu was amazed when he saw Melody walk down the aisle, she was beautiful. She looks wonderful Ryu thought to himself as Melody stepped up beside him, taking her place for the wedding to begin. After saying their vows, the two were forever joined as husband and wife. When everything was said and done, Rin was the first of the Ukiku to come up to Ryu. "Well, it would seem that you're happy, and I'd like to give you my blessing as head of the clan," Ryu smiled a cocky grin and replied, "Thanks for keeping your opinions to your self today Rin, that really means something to me...at least you respect one of my wishes Rin quickly became angry and began yelling at Ryu. Though Ryu knew that he would regret doing what he was about to do, he turned and walked away from Rin while she was ranting. Leaving Rin standing in the church looking like a complete idiot. Ryu laughed to himself as he watched Rin. As soon as Rin noticed that they were walking away from them, she started running after them, and Ryu laughed aloud and started running away from her.

Though Rin was close to Ryu, she still gave him a hard time, and Ryu gave Rin an even harder time. Ryu was constantly making Rin mad when they were around eachother and playing jokes on her. Too bad Rin had animalistic senses and avoided his pranks most of the time. The two were constantly picking on each other, almost as if they were kids. until the day that he found out about Rin becoming a missing ninja. He felt sick to his stomach and he legs felt like wet noodles. He couldn't understand why she would leave the clan behind, leave her village behind. Then finally, he was told about her assault on the Hokage. He understood why she left, but not why she had attacked the Hokage. Nothing seemed right, Ryu sat in his room that night, staring out the window at the night sky thinking about what he had been told. Why, why would she attack him? he asked himself over and over, until he finally remembered what she had told him once before.

"I found love once, too bad that love didn't think that he could find the real me...everyone in the village knows him now, the Hokage, Mitsu was my love..." That's why...Hokage- sama must have found someone different, Rin was still holding on and couldn't take it...it must have broke her heart... he thought as she watch as shooting star fall in the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kain

Kain

Chi : 15375

Ryozan [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryozan [Complete]   Ryozan [Complete] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Kain Approved!!! Yay!!! My first moderator approval!!!
Back to top Go down

Ryozan [Complete]
Page 1 of 1