Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain

Kain

Chi : 15411

Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! Empty
PostSubject: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Kain had just won a 1967 chevy impala in town in a game of cards with Melody. The girl wasn't happy about losing her favorite car and kept trying to get it back all week. even resorting to throwing energy attacks at him just to get it.

He finally got tired of having to watch his every move and said that if she beat him in a match she could have the car back. They had went to the old arena to settle it
and now they were face to face with each other with a hired referee between them.

"This fight will be done under world tournament rules. anyone who comes into contact outside of the ring, is knocked out for more than ten seconds (which is counted by the commentator), or gives up automatically loses. Any use of weapons or protective body gear is prohibited. Poking someone in the eyes or hitting them in the groin is also not allowed. The most important rule is that killing the opponent is not allowed. do you both understand"

Kain nodded his head and waited for melody to do the same
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15948

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Melody nodded and took a stance to prepare for the fight in all truthfulness she could care less about the car she could fly so why would she care about it?.... Her husband was at home probably watering the plants training or watching T.V. with her in laws so it felt good to let loose once in awhile.... "Begin!" Yelled the announcer

Melody charged and threw a massive barrage of fist and kicks as she pushed him back with her onslaught a few hit but not enough to do damage other than the minor but who wants to do the fancy stuff right off?
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Kain dodged all the kicks and punches. She nearly got him with a kick but used the After Image Technique to distract her. He got behind her and gave her a quick roundhouse to the head. Then grinned savagely as he used Telekinesis to push her backward to the edge with a powerful push. Then he rushed foward to knock her out off the arena.

------------------------------------------

Name: After Image Technique
Effect: This technique is a short burst of extremely high speed, moving faster than the opponent can sense. This has the side effect of leaving a momentary "after image", until the opponent's senses adapt and realize their target has moved.

Name: Telekinesis
Effect: is a technique that allows to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:15 pm

The kick hit hard but not enough to do as much as most would think it would.... The telekinesis didnt bother her either as he hit her to try and end this quickly she stopped just before the ground for dramatic effect and kicked him hard in the face and floated up into the air she fought better in the air anyway..... "Comon trying to end the fun so soon?.... I'm just getting warmed up...." Melody charged Ki energy in her hands and unleashed a barrage of energy waves down ontop of Kain and kept up the barrage....
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Kain saw the barrage and used his Energy Barrier to protect himself when the smoke cleared. He had the orb move in front of her and placed his hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward his eyes. "SOLAR FLARE!"
releasing a blue light that blinded her long enough for him to use his next technique.

He placed his index and middle finger on his forehead, and used Instant Transmission to teleport to the air behind her and use Scatter Finger Beam
point blank in the back before using Instant Transmission again to teleport above the arena just as the golden yellow orbs of pure energy hit there mark.

He waited to see the result as he floated above.

------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Energy Barrier
Effect: is a technique used to create a green energy shield around the user to protect themselves.

Name: Instant Transmission
Effect: Also called Instaneous transmission the user places their index and middle finger on their forehead, sensing a location that they teleport to.

Name: Solar Flare
Time Limit: SS4 = 4 post, SS3 = 3, SS2 = 2, SS = 2, N = 1
Effect: An extremely bright light which can temporarily blind opponents in near proximity. The technique is performed by the user placing their hands close to the center of their face with the fingers spread toward their eyes. The user then calls out the name and a blinding blue light fires out that blinds everything watching except the user, since they are projecting the light. Because this is simply a flash of light, it will work despite any gap in power between the user and the target.

Name: Scatter Shot
Effect: An energy bullet attack, that starts by charging up energy then firing several shots randomly in the opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient ki control, the multiple energy balls are suspended in the air, completely surrounding them. At the user's command, the ki will then change from a yellow to reddish color, rapidly spinning around the target and inevitably raining down on them with a vicious onslaught from every direction, filling the sky with a blinding light, and inflicting a huge amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Melody rubbed her eyes and felt his presscence behind her and just a second before the scatter shot hit her she used the Android Barrier to defend herself the barrage of attacks where all blocked by the barrier and then she groweled you didn't do anything so flashy before the battle even heated up you just didn't do it but he was gonna be flashy she could to.... She crossed her finger and unleashed the Black Spinner on her opponent and then took a stance for any possible counter attacks.... "You jerk..." She's usually a very shy girl but when fighting she was a completely different person...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Kain grinned at her annoyance. He used Instant Transmission to avoid the attack and teleported in front of her giving her a quick kiss before teleporting away to the other side of the area. Laughing at the look on her face.

"Oh come on....We both know how you secretly love to get wild...*snickers*...lets relax and enjoy ourselves..." He quickly charged up alot of energy without turning into a super saiyan and used it in a Explosive Wave with a roar of a battle cry. "HAAAAAA...RAAAWH!" Releasing with a gigantic energy sphere around his body that spread out using tremenous force forming a large crator in the area and the wind from it forced melody of the arena. And the ground charged with sparks of lightning from the released energy.

The referee fearing for his life jumped of the area and ran behind the rocks wondering why he ever took this job.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Effect: Also called Instaneous transmission the user places their index and middle finger on their forehead, sensing a location that they teleport to.

Name: Explosive Wave
Effect: The user stands charging energy around their body, then they explode with a gigantic energy sphere around their body. It can also be used for defense and offense at the very same time.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Melody let out a loud scream of anger she was a married woman and he kissed her without her permission and she did not like it..... She charged up her power and flew forward as fast as she could and started punching and kicking at him she didn't care if she lost the fight as long as she put some damage on him.... She got behind him and kicked him straight down to the ground then started firing off Ki blast toward him as much and as powerful as she could.... "AAAAHHHH!!!! I'll show WILD!!!!" She then unleashed another powerful energy wave to follow up the energy blast...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 pm

He let he get a few hits in to vent her anger. But he rolled with the hits to allow them to do only fleeting damage. Nothing that couldn't be ignored. When she fired her Energy Cannon he used Instant transmission to get away before he was blown to bits and teleported above her and tranformed quickly into a super sayian.

He then fired his Energy Rings technique which fired powerful rings made out of pure energy at Melody, trapping her by her arms, legs, and neck and kept their unable to defend or attack. He flew right next to her and stroked her cheek. And then gave her another fast kiss.

"Come on, Melody don't be that way....I just trying to give you what your husband can't that the only reason I bothered coming here...So I can show you what you miss most and that I'm willing to give you what you need..." He grinned and used Instant transmission. He appear atop one of the four pillars that surrounded the arena.

"So Instead of fighting over some car, Lets fight for your divorce from your husband and marriage to me if I win. If I lose I will give you back the car and never bother you again. How's that sound." He waited for her response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Energy Rings
Time Limit: SS4 = 4 post, SS3 = 3, SS2 = 3, SS = 2, N = 1
Effect: is a technique used by extending the right arm and points the middle and index fingers at the opponent Then, fires powerful rings made out of pure energy at the enemy, trapping them by their arms, legs, and neck so that the user can attack them while the opponent is incapable of fighting back.

Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Her eyes turned black with anger and her power shot up..... She broke the rings with pure physical strength she looked at him with anger in her eyes and began to transform her long blonde hair turned to a dark jet black with a redish hint she grew taller and more muscle bound not so much as masculines but enough her curves grew to match her new found beuty her breast shot out about two sizes and snapped two buttons off of her shirt she grew long fangs at her cheeks..... "I will never divorce my husband but killing you is a splendid idea..... I give you the first move...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 pm

He grinned at her transformation. "See what I mean....You've just been dying to come out of your shell Melody...It just took me a minute and I doubdt your husband will ever know this side of you as well as I do...But words mean little....So I will show you what you truly desire...And when I win I will have you all to myself."

He lifted his hand and summoned glowing white-ish blue ball and threw it not at melody but past her into the sky. It took a couple of seconds for the false moon to start the transformation.

His form grew and golden fur appeared and after a few moment the transformaton was complete and he was now in his Golden Ozzaru form.

He then grabbed the stuuned former android and held her in place with his massive hands before she had the chance to get away. His strength was too much for her to break free as his power was increased 100x in this form. "You will be mine my pretty...Promise to divorce your husband and marry me if I win and I will let you go and let you fight....so what is your answer!...."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: False Moon Technique
Tme Limit: SS4 = 5 post, SS3 = 4, SS2 = 3, SS = 3, N = 1
Effect: is a technique used by Saiyans to mimic the presence of a full moon. By combining ki with the planet's atmosphere, a ball of condensed Blutz Waves is created. Using this technique, a Saiyan can achieve the Great Ape transformation even when a full moon (or similar planetary body) is not present.

Golden ÅŒzaru - An alternative and far stronger type of ÅŒzaru. It is attained by Saiyans who have a tail, and are already in use of the Super Saiyan form and above. = 3 posts
Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! Goldenoozaru1_2
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Melody smiled his strength didn't hurt her as much as he though it did hurt her...... He body generated a massive Android Barrier the electricity generating from her body forced him to release her from his grasp and she quickly gripped hold of his tail before he managed to catch her again and used all of her might to rip it off then she threw it one-hundred meters in the other direction.... "You cannot remain a greate ape without a tail right?.... Iv'e done my research.... get lost its game over..." She brung her leg down on his head as hard as she could and sent him flying toward the ground.... She powered a massive Ki blast in her palm and fired it toward him as he hurled toward the ground....... "Bye-bye..."
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Kain's smile didn't waver his tail would grow back but he need to hurry in order for his plan to work. He quickly entered his SS4 state before his Ozaru tranformation reverted. He shrunk down in size but instead of going to normal as expected and his upper body was covered in crimsom fur and his tail had grown back during the transformation and breathed out a quick sigh of relief that was too close.

Then he grinned at her surprise at the fact he didn't drop in power like she expected
but increased. He charged up energy then fired several shots randomly in the her direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the her.the multiple energy balls were suspended in the air, completely surrounding her.

At the Kain's command, the ki changed from a yellow to reddish color, rapidly spinning around Melody and rained down on her with a vicious onslaught from every direction.

As the attack was happening He used Instant Transmission to appear behind her and released his favorite move at point black range. "DRAGON..." Her eyes widened in surprise. "WAVE!!!!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Scatter Shot
Effect: An energy bullet attack, that starts by charging up energy then firing several shots randomly in the opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient ki control, the multiple energy balls are suspended in the air, completely surrounding them. At the user's command, the ki will then change from a yellow to reddish color, rapidly spinning around the target and inevitably raining down on them with a vicious onslaught from every direction, filling the sky with a blinding light, and inflicting a huge amount of damage.

Name: Dragon Wave
Effect: is formed when cupped hands are placed in front of the user close to the chest and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands (and the hands must be really close) The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy. The blast can also be used with just one arm. this blast is capable of destroying large planets if enough power is put into it.

Super Saiyan 4 - The last Super Saiyan transformation = 1 post
Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! Saiyan-goku-albums-dragon-ball-z-gt-picture70651-goku-ssj4
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Melody used her Android Barrier yet again to protect herself from the scatter shot and as the powerful beam of energy shot toward her in a split second before it hit her she used instant transmission to appear behind him then grab him under the arm pit then locked her hands in place behind himas he reverted to his normal state she pile drived him deep into the ground and unleashed a massive onslaught of Ki blast onto him.... "It would do you well not to underestimate me I may not be as powerful as you but my tactics are greater...." She smiled feeling her darling husband was on his way....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15863

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Kei was certain things were getting weird....for one thing she was supposed to be in town having a shopping spree, not way out here in the middle of nowhere surging power around. He walked up noticing a man cowering behind the rocks as he approached the arena looking at the sight before him and narrowing his eyes. Just what on earth was going on? He walked forwards and up to the ring looking at them as they were fighting.
"Melody!" Fu cried out flying around in the air. "Why are you playing the the Sayian man?"

"Boredum. It has to be sheer boredum." Li said as she shook her head and floated in the air.

Kei looked at it and sighed shaking his head. "What is going on Melody?" He asked calmly unaware that Kain had challanged her and was trying to get her to agree to divorce him if he should win. The spirits floated around him as he tipped his head always wearing the small translation device else no one would understand him. His vocal cords just would not speak any other language unable to form the words not for lack of trying!
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Kain grinned. She really couldn't get enough of him could she? I mean if she wanted to touch him all she had to do was ask. She didn't need to get in a fight to have an excuse to grope him. His grin turned lectcherous as He watched her slam his afterimage into the ground and fired KI blast at it.

He looked over and saw Kahiri and waved at him. He used Instant transmission to teleport closer and told Kahiri was watching the last few minute in confusion.
Kain decided to mess with him a bit "Hey man...Your wife's crazy...I beat her in a game of cards and she hires a referee for a match to win it back...I agreed because she wouldn't stop Harrassing me....But when the fight actually starts she tries to KISS me....Please man!...Do something about it....I don't like unfathful women who would try this when they have a nice guy like you...It just pisses me off to no end!....And I've been fighting her off right ref..."

He looked over to the referee who nodded quickly out of fear the man would turn into that monster and eat him. He turned back to Kahiri as his wife realized he wasn't there. "Well...I'll leave you to alone to work things out...toddles!" He used instant transmission to dissapear back to the city and crushed his power down to zero to keep them from finding him. "HAHAHAHA!...Messing with those two is so much fun!...He headed to the all you can eat buffet.

=======================================

Effect: This technique is a short burst of extremely high speed, moving faster than the opponent can sense. This has the side effect of leaving a momentary "after image", until the opponent's senses adapt and realize their target has moved.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Melody groweled she could her every word that saiyan spoke but what he didn't know was that she had a recorder she had used to contain every word said today just in case something like this would happen.... She stomped to her husband anger in her eyes and then said within a hiss... "Thats a fucking lie!!!! I'll replay what really happened!!!! Run program 97-6 v26!" Her eyes started spinning and the entire conversation from the entire battle played aloud......

Melody took to the skies and started scanning for his power level after the recorder finished playing Kei knew that the recorder was there because she had once replayed it to prove him wrong on something so her trustworthyness was in the clear but her anger hadn't subsided so she kept up her scans of the nearby cities....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Kei hadn't needed the recorder to know that wasn't what had happened. After all she had gotten torked royally when Jessie had been flirting with him and he hadn't really noticed because his world began and ended with her. He looked up at his wife and shook his head before taking to the sky himself. "That wasn't nessary Melody." he said simply as he looked about as well. "I know you wouldn't." He said as he scanned the horizon then sighed. "He's this way...Sayains after a fight have one thing in mind they're all the same the that way." He said as he flew off to go and lead the way to Kain.

Crazy wife. More improtantly despite the fact he seemed to be utterly calm about it he was ferious and fighting to keep the Failor inside. He wanted to tear the Sayain apart for kissing his wife no once...but TWICE. For DARING to challange her to a fight that if she lost she would be forced to divorce him. "Sol I need my sword and staff...if you please."

Sol smiled. "Of course." She said as she summoned them. "Are you going to remind the Sayain why it's not nice to mess around with a Faior or there family?" She relocataed his sword and staff, sword to his hip and staff at his back...knowing full well that soon there would be hell to pay.

"I'm not going to waist time remidning him of anything Sol...I'm going going to kill him for daring to touch Melody for even a moment." He said in a low dangerous tone as he flew towards town where he knew he would be. "Fu find the bastard."

"Right away!" She chirped as she flew off into the city before them at high speeds able to fly as quickly as the wind blew to find the Sayain and when she did she was certain...Kei was going to rip him apart.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Kain had just finished stuffing himself when he felt them coming toward him. He knew they would find him by his stomach sooner or later. Kahiri would probably be pissed when his wife told him what happened.

He didn't care. He was having to much fun messing with them to mind. Then He got a very twistedly evil idea and grinned just as bad as the light bulb came on that would torment there marriage till the end of their days. he used Instant Transmission to appear before them...

They where suprised he would come before them voluntarily and Quickly grabbed Kei and gave him a quick kiss before he used Transmission again to do the same to Melody.

He wasn't bisexual or gay. Actually he was a very stright guy. but he was comfortable enough to play tricks like this and loved messing with these two too much to care. And said before he disappeared using transmission to the other side of the world and hid again. "If you wanted invovled Kahiri you just had but to ask
there's enough of me to go around." He winked at them before disappearing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Melody's mouth hung open when he kissed Kei... She didn't know what to think she had almost fell out of the sky when she saw it and when he kissed her and disappeared she looked at her bewildered husband and said... "W-what just happened?....." She was bewildered and freaked out she couldnt concentrate on killing the man due to her confusion what he just did was smart enough to distract her and she couldnt even stop looking at her nerve racked husband..
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Kei had spent most of his life avoiding situations like this one back home where guys and girls tended do this on the norm which was why his father had thought he wasn't all there for a while since he didn't have a girl friend. IN truth it was simply because he hadn't found the right girl, and said right girl was next to him in the air.

His eyes slowly closed as he took a slow deep breath his form changing as he floated there beyond pissed the winds kicked up the sky darkening out as he lifted his head having bypassed Failan to go straight to his Failor state. He lifted his head and spoke in a low dangerous tone all calm gone as he did.
"I....WILL....KILL....HIM...." Kei said in a low dangerous tone. "Sol."

"Of course." She said as she looked at him and floated up as if trying to follow the lines of his energy signature. Kei hung there in the air large black wings expanded as he tipped his head and looked off in the distance.....he would kill that Sayain slowly painfully for...for...that.

He had spent years running form his wold escaping from a fate he didn't want, and avoiding every Faior male who wasn't wired right. Now here on this planet he had a Sayain....a Sayian of all things do that to him? Especially after it was a Sayian who had....gotten him exiled from his own world he had promised himself that he would not treat them all the same but the wretched monkey was dead.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Kain appeared in west city before using instant transmission to teleport to otherworld to avoid being tracked. Then he fell down and rolled on the floor in hysterical laughter. The looks on their faces was just too much.

He then waited to see if they would find him. Thinking up new ways to make their lives misrable and for moments like he was having right now. Messing with those two made his day. He didn't care if they hunted him down to the ends of existance He was having too much fun to stop. He cackled madly as he waited.

------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Melody saw the anger in her husbands eyes and decided to use Instant Transmission to meet up with King Yemma and speak to him about the situation... "I'll be back im gonna go and talk with King Yemma...." She appeared there and much to her surprise in the she found the saiyan on the ground laughing as if she wouldnt be able to find him..... "..........found you...." She ran to him and started kicking at him and then she spun around and hit him hard in the face with her fist on the back spin......
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Kei was beyond angry when Sol told him that he left the world while she could world jump he really didn't want to spend months wherever it was that the fool had gone to. So he had no choice but to wait for Melody to return. He looked up at the sky and narrowed his eyes. He didn't enjoy the games the other was pulling in fact he was certain that he wanted to slowly kill him in as many pleasurable ways as possible. He had barely nodded when she said she was going to speak with King Yamma. While he could do nothing but wait...and perhaps it was more dangerous to make him wait since it gave his anger time to boil and not calm down.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Kain felt her coming to otherworld and decided to play it by ear and pretended to be in the rolls of laughter *Which wasn't very hard* and let an afterimage doing it when she thought she had him. the image faded when she hit it. he decided to make his pressense known and used instant transmission to appear in front of her, grab her arms and kiss her deeply before she could react then used transmission get away and floated above King Yama's place.

"Alone at last...But I sorry to disappoint you my darling future wife. I know you tried so hard to get me alone....But I must be going...Parting is such sweet sorrow...see ya later!...." he blew her kiss and winked as he used transmission to teleport to the World of the Kai's then to Namek and then to some unknown planet in the south quadrant far from earth and the rest...He then proceeded to cackle as the merry chase continued...

-------------------------------------------------------'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!   Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight! Kain vs Melody! Fight for a classic!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next