Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wedding of a century -private kahiri-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15954

The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Ran pulled himself from under her after cumming the first time..... He puts his penis into her and slowly starts pushing then he began picking up the pace for her he was an old man but he remembered clearly what she liked he'd be sore tomorow for it but he'd go the distance for her......

(writers block still)
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

Chi : 15869

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:22 am

Sierra whimpered and bowed her head but loved every minute of it as she began rocking her hips to match him and shivered a bit. She was truly enjoying every minute of it. Oh it was true she'd be sore in the morning but right now, she was thrilling in being 'consumed' by Ran's passion.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Ran slammed himself into her hard and ragged trying to please her as best he could he came into her and gasped for breath for a moment or two..... He then began picking up the pace again he reached under her waist and stroked her clitterus with his fingers and rubbed her nipple with his other hand as he kept up his pace....
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 am

you can post now
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 pm

She moaned and gasped shaking her head and bowing it a little as he had his way with her, there was something exiciting about doing this, something that had her blood racing and her heart pounding as he moved and she moved in time with him she moaned a bit. "Ran..." she breathed as she closed her eyes trying to catch her breath between gasping moans of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Ran was an old man and he tired easily he moved under her and had her set down on him taking the full of his length... He pulled her up and down as fast and hard as he could the only thing that was killing him was his age was showing he was getting tired already and they barely just began he really needed to get back in shape... He grunted and shivered as he grabbed hold of her ass to help better move her at the pace they were going he wouldnt stop until she was ready till she had reached her limit just for her he'd push himself...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Sienna moved and shifted able to see the lines of sweat running down his face, able to see the exhaustion creeping up in his eyes and knew they werne't as young as they once were. time had crept up on them even if she could go a bit longer, she moved her hips shifting until he was stroking that cluster of nerves deep inside knowing that it would drive her over the edge that much fast, and for his sake it was nessary. She moaned and gasped shaking her head feeling herself getting closer and closer to that edge before....she climaxed, screaming his name to the four winds as she came shivering in delight at the very release of it all.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Ran came into her a massive load ripping through her like wildfire and the two of them now lay together in the mass of long grass where the fire warmed them.... "Your sneaky... you noticed I was tired didn't you honey?...." He wasnt dumb she climaxed way to quicky he remembered when they were young she could go for hours on end and still want more...

Melody lay beside her husband and curl up to him wanting to warm up a little bit....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Sienna looked at Ran and nodded. "Yes..."She said softly as she laid with him looking at Ran. She could lie and say no but he'd know and it would wound his pride more to hear her lieing about it then telling the truth. "But it's been a long day and with the wedding and all we can always go again later, when we catch our breaths." She said as she curled up to him.

Kei continued to rest holding her in his arms, he wans't asleep, not anymore but he wasn't in any hurry to move just yet either. He was married and to a wonderful woman.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Ran kissed her neck it didnt hurt his pride in the least he knew he loved his wife and if she wanted to stop for now so they can enjoy themselves longer that was fine with him..... "I love you so much hon....." He slid his arms around her waist and leaned up against her for a little while as he waited for her to say something.... "You sure you want another child?... We'll do it if your sure you do..." He didn't mind having another he kind of liked the idea of another child....

Melody woke up to use the rest room and when she came back she noticed his eyes open... "Did I wake you?....." she felt kinda bad for waking him up...
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Sierra looked at him and nodded her head. "Yes, I'm sure." she said softly as she gazed upon her husband. "It would be nice to have a child running around again, and this time instead of the nannies I want us to be there. I mean Wolf turned out fine and all....but...I'd like to know what it's like to be there for the child's first steps, first words and not some nanny..." She said softly looking at him. "i want to know our child better then we know Wolf there is so much we lost with him that we'll never get back."

Kei shook his head as he looked at her. "You didn't." He said as he held her in his arms. "I awoke on my own, But just wanted to enjoy holding you a bit." he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Ran stayed silent a moment.... "I wander how he would have turned out if it was us who raised him.... Melody.... that girl he married is something else..... We barely know her and now we're wanting to do things her way the Earth way.... He's got a good one thats for sure she'll keep his ass in line for sure....." He laughed then kissed her neck..... "I hope he don't scvrew it up over something stupid....."

Melody smiled and slid her arms around his waist.... "Who said you could stop?...." She giggled and cuddled up to her new husband slowly beginning to fall asleep yet again.....
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Sienna smiled and shook her head looking at him as she rested against her husband. "He won't. Even if we didn't have much to do with raising him he is your son after all. There has to be something said for that because I've never left you no matter what happened." She said softly as she looked at him and then smiled. "And yes she is something else...that young lady as turned our world upside down and inside out rather quickly."

Kei smiled as he pulled her closer gently into his arms so that he was holding her as close as possible while looking out the window at hte night sky letting her go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Ran smiled and yawned he stood up with her in his arms and he took them home and layed her in the bed Melody offered them and he fell asleep.....

Melody is out cold....

(OOC: You can make it morning now to get things running again)
Back to top Go down
Kahiri Touhokuhuu
Admin
Kahiri Touhokuhuu

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Kei slowly shifted and got out of bed, having showered and dressed he went about making breakfast. Two different styles one for them since even now meat didn't agree with him, and the other for Meldoy everything that she'd like. Up to and including brewing a cup of coffee for his father since he seemed to like the slightly bittter fluid so much.

Sienna smiled as she sat there in bed curled up against Ran in no hurry to move this morning. She was happy last night her son got married and her husband reminded just how much of a warrior he was, even though it hadn't been long she was still feeling it in the morning and it was wonderful like a warm tight glove the morning after.
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 am

Melody yawned and awoke setting up slowly..... She slid on a long T-shirt and some skin tight booty shorts where the shirt was so long it went down to her knees so you couldnt see them.... She walked into the kitchen and sat at the table with her feet in the chair and her hair shooting out in every which direction thanks to their little game last night.... "Huh its not like you to cook you usually repel the stove since you burned your finger last time..." She couldnt help but snicker at the memory....

Ran awoke to his wifes arms.... "Morning...... did you sleep good last night dear?...." He shifted and slid his arms around her waist he was reminded last night just who called the shots in their family not that he was complaining at the moment it was a long time since he was pushed to his limits like that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wedding of a century -private kahiri-   The wedding of a century -private kahiri- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wedding of a century -private kahiri-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saiyans Collide :: West City :: Town Square :: west forest entrance-
Jump to: