Saiyans Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight you greatest battles in the world of DBZ.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel Marie WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lillysue

Chi : 15585

Angel Marie WIP Empty
PostSubject: Angel Marie WIP   Angel Marie WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Name: angel marie
Nickname:thunder
Race:saiyan
Clothes: (1 paragraph according along with picture)
Looks: Angel Marie WIP Flareagain
Personality: angel is an extreamly caring person that will help anyone in need. she is easily distracted but only when not in battle. she will befriend any one she thinks is worthy of her companionship. sometimes she can be a little bitchy (only when really pissed).

Transformations: (Super saiyan =4 post super saiyan 2 = 3 post
Items:
Name: Senzu Bean
Effect: heals all wounds and restores all energy and can make you full for a month.

Skills:

Name: Super Ka-Me-Ha-me-Ha!
Effect: She does the required stances for the move as she charges the energy the she surges the energy and sends it forward.

Name: Instant Transmission
Effect: Moves at high speeds to make it seem like teleportation.

Name: Big Big Boom!
Effect: She charges her energy like charging the ki inside her body then she takes it in and expells it like an actual explosion Charging period = 2 post cooldown period =1 post

Name: Ki flash
Effect: Surges energy forward.

Name: Ki Heal
Effect: Heals wound with the expelling Ki energy can only be used twice per topic.

Name: Ki Barrage
Effect: Sends a barrage of ki energy surging at the opponent.

Name: Ka-me-Ha-Me-Ha!
Effect: Taught in the turtel style of martial Arts this is her signature move the kamehameha wave said to be the mightiest move of martial arts it can destroy even a tidal wave. (Hence the name)
History & RP Sample

History: (At least 4 paragraphs place these in Arcs.)
Childhood Arc: Angel Marie had once been killed shortly after she arrived on Earth... She made her way down the long snake way one million miles toward King Kais planet... Once she made it there she was honored to be the youngest warrior to ever make it down snake way.... She trained hard and long once she caught bubbles and gregory that is and after she was reborn she became a powerfull warrior of Earth...

Training Arc: She trained long under Chi-Chi Son Goku's beloved wife Chi-Chi agreed to train her when she ran from Master Roshi's island due to his letchery.... She quickly grew very skilled in the turtle style martial arts and began fighting in World Tournaments and other martial art related activities....

RP Sample: (An example of how you role play please be detailed and descriptive.)
from different site

Thunder was walking alone on the road to the Holy City of Zion her nekomata friend pacing wistfully by her side both icthing to get to the city to kill this demon she had heard about in the forest nearby the city outskirts. the priest sent to exercise the demon hadn't been seen in 5 days so the locals sent word around to the other villages that demon slayers were welcome and posted a 5000 ryo bounty for the one kill the demon by the feudal lord who governed the region.

On her way to her way to Zion she came across a sick man on the side of the road. "Are you alrite sir?" He weekely looks up to her and says. "We are fine.... my dear..." She steps back and draws her weapon out of slight fear and excitement as she feels weak demonic aura as the man spoke. He grins an evil grin that would make the strongest demons back away. He looked up with glowing red pupils and black where the color white should be in the eye.

He laughs loudly and his body splits into billions of peices with millions and millions of rats pouring themselves out his bloody wounds. The rats swarm her as she flails frantically to escape their grasp. She then draws her sword and applies a poison to it her blade catches flames and she begins swinging it toward her enemies.....
Back to top Go down
Ryozan
Admin
Ryozan

Chi : 15978

Angel Marie WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Marie WIP   Angel Marie WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:36 am

*thumbs up* approved
Back to top Go down
https://darktournament.rpg-board.net

Angel Marie WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saiyans Collide :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: